JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Dashboard & Reports

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Job pipeline report based on estimate status

We usually have multiple estimates under a job, using a couple to work up numbers which are then rolled into one estimate which actually get sent to the customer. This renders the Jobs/Sales pipelines useless, because it pulls in estimates which were created last, but which were just in-house tools. Would be super nice to be able to view the pipeline based on ESTIMATE STATUS instead of just most recent estimate.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Pipeline Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Dashboards

I would like to see a tabs that allow me to toggle between multiple customizable dashboards. Perhaps that is where you are going and that's why the Dashboard icon at the top looks like a tab. It would be wonderful if I could have a general dashboard, a production dashboard, an accounts receivable dashboard, and whatever else I could think of.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More Bulk Edit Options for Reporting

Would like to bulk edit any type of information for a custom report. I.E., if doing a custom contact report. All of the fields that do not make a customer unique should be bulk editable. Currently you can edit the assignee, sales rep, status, and type of contact. But you can't edit bulk edit things like the location or the lead source.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More customization on Dashboard View

User would like more options to customize the dashboard. Currently, he can choose what features of the dashboard are visible, however, he cannot control how they are displayed. User would like a simple feature, such as being able to sort his tasks on the dashboard with the newest tasks on top. User is aware that he could use a custom report but does not want to lose the ability to check off tasks from the dashboard.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export Built-In Reports

User would like the ability to export built in reports; specifically the Sales Lead Source Report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Personalized Reports

I would like to be able to personalize a report to show different options like in QB. I could choose re-roofs vs repairs, One Est to another. I would be able to choose different fields to view different reports.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PIPELINE REPORT

Where did contacts go on job pipeline report? The loss of this field just made this report worthless to us as far as I can tell and we no longer have a way to track our close rates.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to Download all photos/documents without having to download per contact/job.

Is there any kind of script the developers can run to generate all documents and images and put them in a folder to be download where I can http or ftp them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add "Workflow type" as a Column option for invoice Reports

The ability to select a Workflow type on an invoice report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. print report

it seems crazy to me that JN has sch a robust report builder but they can not be printed. a few years ago, support told me that the world is going paperless. that is just not true. The ability to print reports is a weekly if not daily need. opening in excel sort of works but is super clunky and time consuming to format. I will also add that yes, some times, being able to move to excel is needed. Just not usually.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Report Totals (all)

For all:

Please provide running totals at the bottom of the reports. I currently have to total them as a sum in excel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Custom Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort Contacts/Jobs Reports by Stage

User would like the ability to sort his contact and/or job reports by the stage they are in. Currently you cannot sort by stage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Wildcards to Reports

The ability to search with a wildcard, or part of a condition. I.E, if searching for the Note "JobNimbus," reporting will only show a note that says "JobNimbus" verbatim with nothing else rather than searching for a note that includes JobNimbus at any point in the note or starts with JobNimbus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Report filter drop down is too long

The dropdown menu for adding a filter is too long to fit on the display even if it has a scroll bar. It needs a bit of logic to ensure it is appropriate length to show entire menu no mater what size the window is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Auto refresh the Classic dashboard when clicking on "Dashboard" from the sidebar or clicking the company logo

Currently when you are on another page (not the main dashboard) and make a change to any record (i.e. contacts/jobs, tasks, Work Order, etc...) , it will not reflect the changes when you click on "Dashboard" from the sidebar or the logo in the top left corner. You have to refresh the browser or the specific report on the dashboard to show the changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Manual change for actual "Date Sold"

Occasionally, we miss changing the STATUS to "Paid & Closed". We have had a few instances where end of the month deals do not get changed until the following month and then the internal "Date Sold" field shows the date we first mark the account "Paid & Closed" as the "Date Sold" date. This is normally not an issue if we catch it during the current month. However, if we make the change in the current month for any deals from last month, it counts the deals within the current month, which skews monthly sales reports.

We need a way…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reports based on Scanned documents entered

We scan checks and put copies under the documents tab in jobnimbus. The document Type we enter is "Checks" then we save it. I want to be able to run a report to see all the "Checks" that have been put into jobnimbus for a specific date range.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Build Custom Summary Reports

I run task reports in order to pay our contractors. But I have to export the data, pull it into Excel, and create a pivot table to figure out how much to pay each contractor. I really wish I could build a task custom report where I could add filters (date, task type, assigned to, etc) and get a summary in JN. It would be even better if I could add additional parameters, such as how much we pay per task so the summary would include the amount I am paying each contractor for that period of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Contact's company on task report

Add Contact's Company column to available columns in a task report

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lead Source Report - Revenue Drilldown

I would love to have the ability to show revenue from a lead source. We have many lead sources and I would like to track that information for referrals as well as to see which lead sources are the most valuable.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base