Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Dashboard & Reports

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. Insights Overview Filters

The new Overview page is great with the small charts showing Week vs. Month vs. Quarter vs. Year.
    However -- The "Sold" section is pulling in data for estimates that have Any status vs. "Approved or invoiced" so the numbers are skewing. If I apply a filter to this tab, it applies to the whole page including the leads. Ideally, we should be able to see the amount of leads that they had overall compared to the ones they Sold based off of the status being "Approved or Invoiced"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Insights - Retain saved changes to filters

When adding filters to Insights, the attributes selected clear when you click away to a different page (e.g. Contacts). There should be an option to retain selected filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Better Lead Reports

We're trying to create a report that tells us all leads that came in last year and how many of those ended up in the paid & closed status. I can't find a great way to do this with my custom reports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Report Filter by a specific status date change or change job creation date manually

We keep a running job board of all the jobs we bid on and it's separated by year.

One of the reasons I loved JN was that because we set up the jobs in JN, we could generate these reports automatically and not as a separate step.

Problem I have with trying to do this through Job Nimbus is that we set up a job days or weeks prior to sending out an estimate. As some jobs have a long bidding timeline or other jobs may take one or two visits or discussions with the client before a final estimate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Melanie,

This could be accomplished by adding a custom field called “Bid Date” that an automation populates when you set status to “Bid”. Then you could create a report that uses the “Bid Date” to populate the reports. Setting up the field, automation and report shouldn’t be to difficult, but if you have problems feel free to contact support at support@jobnimbus.com.

Thanks,

Aaron

5. Improvements to Reports (Charts & Graphs, reorder, etc)

The UI for reporting is painful.

Can we, for example -

• Utilize the full screen real estate?
    • Be able to customize the reporting page? For example be able to reorder reports?
    • Can we customize the built-in reports?
    • Can we add graphs and charts in custom reports?
    38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sort by priority

It would be helpful if you could drag and drop items on your dashboard as well as sort by priority and not just by date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can find a plethora of tutorials, walkthroughs, and help resources at support.JobNimbus.com. There are videos, step-by-step guides to customization, and training all in one place.

If there’s anything not covered in those videos and articles, our support team can help at support@JobNimbus.com or 855-964-6287. Enjoy!

8. Better reporting functions

Ability to customize the reports for each user. If I have 3 sales reps with initials BA, JC and PC each one can run a report of active leads and save that report format. It could be pinned to their individual dashboard for easy review.

I also wish there was a PDF view of reports as well as a PRINT report function. Going into a Monday morning meeting with those things printed would be nice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already customize the reports for each user and save them to their dashboards!

1. In Reports, use Filters for “Assigned To” or “Sales Rep” and select their name(s) from the list. Save each report with their name on each one.
    2. Log into each user’s Dashboard and click “Customize” at the top right and choose the report you created for them, and save.

As for PDF reports, you could potentially export the reports to Excel and then save as PDF from there. With the potential width of reports depending on how many columns you add, PDF export is less useful, and it also restricts your data to what was available at the time of printing rather than being live data within your account that’s updated to the minute.

We’ll look further into PDF options in the future, but hopefully these options above will help in the meantime!

9. Inter-Related Reports / Deep Reporting

For example, I wish I could create an invoice report and filter it by the contacts "job status".

• Email Address on Job reports
    • Contact number on Job report
    • Job number(s) on Contact report
    • Contact/Job Type Filter on Estimate & Invoice reports
    • Job Status on Task Report

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Print-Friendly Reports / Export to PDF

Once a report has been run, there needs to be a 'print all' button that generates a single printable webpage that contains all of the results in the report. For example. if the report had 322 records in the result set, the print version webpage should have 322 records in it and when printed, look formatted for A4 page(s).

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More Permissions for Reports (not just available to admins or all)

It drives us crazy that we can only share a Report with ALL or Admins only. Sometimes a person wants to share with say an Assistant so it should allow us to pick a Member! makes sense doesn't it?
    here's a sample: https://floridalicensedcgc.com/reports-available-to-improvement/

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A report for Open Work Order

A work order report that shows what work order are not yet billed. This feature will help a manager oversee billing progress a lot better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can create a Work Order Report and filter it by status to show the ones that are not yet billed. If you don’t have a status for that, just add the status in your Work Order Workflow settings and then create the report.

For further assistance, our support team can help you at 855-964-6287 or support@JobNimbus.com.

Enjoy!

13. Custom Job Field - Report Filter

I want to add a yes/no checkbox as a job field then use that field on a report. I want my report to exclude the job if the box is checked. When I filter the report, it doesn't pull any jobs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I just tested the “OCC?” field by setting the filter to True and Exclude, and it worked perfectly.

If you have another field that isn’t working, please contact support@JobNimbus.com with the field name and at least one job that has that field checked so they can make sure it’s working.

14. Date format exported as a date field

When you export reports to Excel, the date columns exports as text rather than a date. This requires me to manipulate the data and convert to a date field so I can accurately sort and report. Would save me some time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. review user activity

As the administrator, I would like to be able to see what a specific user did that day. It would be great to be able to view recent activities for my users...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. more customizations for built in reports.

Currently the Sales Pipeline Report that is built in is not what is shown in the sample videos provided by JobNimbus. It does not have the same drop down options as shown in the video. Also, this report is lacking because it only has the option to show this report via contact workflows. All of our sales are through jobs. We move our jobs from leads to sold and through our workflow to closing them. The person we paid to setup the software for us said he recommends this approach to all of his clients so I am assuming others…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re using the Jobs feature, your sales information is housed in the Job Pipeline Report, as opposed to the Sales Pipeline Report. Give that a check and you should see everything there.

I’m not sure about missing fields as compared the videos, so if you have any specifics please reply here with those and we’ll investigate further.

17. A log of all system activity

Hi - while I do see some updates in recent activity, it would be really helpful if the system could create or mail reports of all system activity to administrators and managers. I'd like to be able to see what my team has been working on and what's been updated

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. print activity and job task list

There are times when an 'audit trail' of Activities and Job Tasks needs to be printed out.

The printout would allow for a complete understanding of how time was spent on a project that could be easily distributed among stakeholders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base