JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Dashboard & Reports

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sales Reports

Reporting of current sales based on invoices that includes use of graphs or bar charts. I have a way of doing this by manually going through JobNimbus and pulling invoices every week and then entering them into Excel, but it is a VERY manual process and is costing a ton of time and money. If we had the reports in Job Nimbus it would be amazing.

The alternative is to add a filter in the current report option to filter by date of last payment entry. This would allow me to run the report and then export to excel to…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our Sales/Job Pipeline Report should be able to show you most of this information, including the drill-downs, based on invoices during a chosen date range. The one thing it can’t show right now is the month-to-month change at once, rather it will show each month individually as a given date range.

Would the addition of seeing multiple months complete this feature request for you or is there something else we are missing from our current Sales Pipeline Report?

2. Less Click-Through & more intuitive/user friendly reporting

When working in JN, there is a lot of click-through, click-around and overall backtracking to get to what I'm looking for, or return to where I was. For example. If I'm reviewing my reports I need to return to the report list to move on to the next report. Is there a way to add a drop down list from inside the open reports to change what I'm looking at? Another example. If I'm on the financial tab and I edit a budget I can't just return to the financials I have to click the job link which returns me…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report/List for @mentions

I want to make a report that shows the places where I am tagged in the @name option for a note.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PDF conversion for budget and commission reports for one individual jobs

This would be great so we could give copy to our sales people for their records and our office filing purposes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Search bar within report titles on dashboard

I have my reports on my dash exactly the way I want them. Unfortunately, Some reports have 100 entries in them that are all the exact same status. If I could type in "Patel" in the search at the top of that list and have it only populate users within that report with that name, it would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Task Notes Report

We'd love to have the opportunity to run reports based on task notes.
    See attached for a sample.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your submission! We’ll see what we can do to help you out on this one.

Normally task notes are used less because when tasks are marked as complete then they essentially hide away, so most customers use the Contact/Job notes area for this info instead.

But that doesn’t mean it isn’t valuable or a reason to improve them, so I’ll pass this on to our dev team and we’ll see what we can do to help!

7. Invoice Report - Add assigned to field

I need to pull an invoice report, but it won't allow me to add the person assigned to the customer, only the sales rep and the person who last updated it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Commission Reports based on Job status

It would be great if we could create a commission report based on job statuses ("paid and closed") and ispaid in the commission section. That way our sales people and admin asst can see what commissions have not been flagged as ready to be paid.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Reports on Products & Services

When evaluating products & services it is important to review the numbers on which products/services were successful or not. Can we please have reports that allow us to search based on Item names/descriptions?

For example: We frequently have customers call and ask for examples of our work. It would be great if we can search all completed jobs/work orders for a specific item that ties into what they are interested in doing.

Alternatively, we can see what products are being sold most often and which items may not be worth our while to continue offering.

Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Incentive Programs

The ability to create bonuses and incentives on the fly. Tracked and incentivized based on whatever parameters you want. Maybe points-based in completion times of tasks or status updates which could equate to a monetary bonus daily, weekly, monthly etc. Create sales or marketing groups and have contests with bonuses all mapped and tracked on the parameters set in the system. Creates a competitive and motivated work environment. Auto-assign leads based on closing percentages and scaling commissions based on volume. A self-regulating ecosystem that fosters motivation, discipline, and accountability for performance in a fair and objective manner. Would make it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the great suggestion! We’ve toyed around with similar ideas for fostering a performance-oriented system that teams could use to get motivated, compete, and improve. We’ll keep working towards achieving these goals!

11. Report field crossover

Ability to create contact reports and add columns that are related to invoices and commissions. It would eliminate the need to create a separate report for each of the selerate reports

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sales Pipeline Report - Filters and Graphs

I wish I could do more in the sales pipeline report. It's a great quick snapshot, but in order to get the view I want, I have to export and manually do reporting in Excel with pivot tables. Would like to be able to add all sorts of filters, similar to how we can build custom reports, but more robust, with the ability to add graphs, and to only show top line data, not client level.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Readily Show "Value" of Pipeline and Individual Contacts/Jobs (Boards, Details)

I used other CRM's and the one thing that I liked about about one in particular is that they showed you on the home page, exactly what dollar amount your pipeline was at. We shouldn't have to generate a report to see that. The whole reason we use a CRM is to stay organized and track the sales process... what a better way than to visually see what you have sitting in there.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lead Source Report - Filter by Sales Rep

Ability to create report that gives summary of # of leads by source (all sources) and charts of the same. Also give the option to include all team members or individual team member.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can see number of leads, sold rates, and see charts using the Sales/Jobs Lead Source reports.

For seeing specific team members, the only way at present is through the Contact/Job reports filtered by team member, and then you can export to Excel for further filtering and visualization. In general lead sources are more of a company-wide metric and don’t usually change from sales rep to sales rep. In most cases, a sales rep will sell just as many from one lead source as another sales rep will.

Are you finding that your sales reps are having different sales numbers based on the source of their leads?

15. Sort by Days In Status

When I include the "days in status" on a report, I am not able to click on the header to sort by it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improvements to Reports (Charts & Graphs, reorder, etc)

The UI for reporting is painful.

Can we, for example -

- Utilize the full screen real estate?
    - Be able to customize the reporting page? For example be able to reorder reports?
    - Can we customize the built-in reports?
    - Can we add graphs and charts in custom reports?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Print out a complete customer profile.

It would be nice to have the ability to print off an entire customer profile including notes, attachments, budget and work orders. It would be nice to give our subcontractors a report that outlines all the customer interaction, pictures and tasks created within JobNimbus.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Have you tried using the “Share” option to share to your Subcontractors? This would give them a live link where they’d be able to go in at any time to see the current customer profile with contact info, status, attachments, notes, etc. available to them.

If you haven’t tried that, please give that a try and see if that gets you want you need!

18. Improved Reporting

Would love to see the following improved with reports...
    - Ability to report on estimates and invoices together (currently I need to run them separately then do a vlookup to link)

-Include additional customer level data on the estimate/invoice reporting, particularly customer status.

-Exporting - any numbers are exported as text fields, and if it's a currency field, it also exports the dollar sign. Which means I need to remove all the $ signs and convert each into a number so I can sum the numbers.

Thanks!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Would you be able to submit these as individual requests? Let’s use the first one for this (I’ll update this ticket after you submit the other two) and do individual requests for the other two. That will help us gauge and engage each individually.

Thank you!

19. Budget Report Filter By Sales Rep

would like a way to filter the budget reports by salesmen

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Live Leaderboards

Our team would like to be able to see each other's performance in real-time. Who has the most leads, closes, etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Sales Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base