Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. Warning Messages

Is there a way to initiate a prompt response on some of the New Sales Experience issues we are having with us. I’ve sent at least 33 emails on this issue and have yet to hear back from anyone. I do understand it. This is it that is in in other stages so there will be complications and stuff like that but an update as far as like what to expect and potentially warning messages templates made disappear or these features made get locked up for certain appear time would be beneficial and help us better plan around how to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 💡Boards Feedback/Ideas💡

Please upvote if you agree!

💠 Allow for customization of what is displayed on the body of cards based on the List that it's currently under (today all cards on a Board have the same displayed information across entire Board).

💠 Re-size the board display on web so there isn't two vertical scroll bars. Difficult to scroll left and right due to not being able to see horizontal scroll bar without scrolling page vertical bar.

💠 Enable cards to be right-clicked and opened in a new tab, so users can quickly interact with a job/contact without leaving the Board.

💠…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Separate Line Items on Estimate in Proposal

When adding an estimate to a Proposal, the estimate line items are not separated by lines or bullet points on the Proposal. I would like to have it reflect within the Proposal the same way that it does on the estimate itself, with the lines between each item.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Separating material, labor and markup costs and prices per section option.

We typically send pricing for multiple scopes of work and when a job is completed and we're getting ready to pay our subcontractors we like to reference the initial estimate to see what we priced for true labor cost and we need to see it per section but right now the labor and material costs are for the entire estimate. An option to see the costs broken out per sections would be helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Duplicate an Estimate

There is a duplicate feature, but it cannot be used to duplicate an estimate. It would be a lot easier to duplicate an estimate in case we need to move an estimate to another contact, a related contact, or second job under the same contact, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Printable signature lines for estimates or contracts

It would be great if the signature template field added a signature line to the estimate or document like a contract, that way the document could be printed and signed in person.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send email with multiple attachments that can be signed

Create email using a template then add an estimate and other documents that need to be signed. Currently 3 separate processes. Send an email, send an estimate with out the verbiage you need in body of email. The crest document and send that to be signed

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit Smart Estimate PDF layout

Add ability to edit the layout for smart estimates once they are generated

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clean up estimate section titles & description layout

Please see the attached screenshots. Can the estimate section titles & description layout be cleaned up a bit?

Ideally one would be able to just enter a long title and NOT have the text wrap down to multiple lines due to the container restrictions. If that is not possible, then can the container alignments of the section descriptions and line item descriptions at least be aligned?!

The current alignments shown below are very sloppy. Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Smart Estimates Upgrade

It would be so much quicker if each item had its own formula for calculating material. For that, a "measurements" tab would allow to enter all measurements for a job, then when creating an estimate, each item could be easily calculated using their own formulas and the measurements provided. The way it works right now is cumbersome, and it does not integrate with my saved estimate templates. When a similar material item has different coverage (one would cover 20' and the other would cover 33') I need to create a whole new smart estimate to account for that small change.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include Sunlight Financing on Estimates

The option to include sunlight financing on the estimate template via like a checkbox or a button would be very useful. Especially if it can take the estimate total and provide the different financing options as a button on the estimate directly below the total.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Invoice DUE Date Added to Invoice Section of Financials Tab

On the financials tab under invoices, it only shows the invoiced date, which is partially helpful. The biggest need is to see the DUE DATE right on that section. This is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE need!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cost and Markup - Hide as a function of Access Roles

We're currently in the setup phase. Our executive level team loves the idea of being able to use the Slider feature to negotiate estimates. However, we would like to be able to do so WHILE hiding the product cost and initial markup on the internal side of the estimate, so that lower level employees do not have to see this information in order to be able to use the Slider while creating an estimate.

Right now, if I disable mark-up tracking or if I remove cost from the internal estimate view - the Slider disappears and so do margin estimates.…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Entered 0 for unit of measure on smart estimate and it added 1 unit to the estimate

Entered 0 for unit of measure on smart estimate and it still added the line item to the estimate

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hold Smart Invoices

When creating a smart estimate template, it takes a lot of time. It also may take a lot of people to collaborate. I would like to save an unfinished smart estimate template. At this time I can only save it if everything has been filled out. If I run out of time, or need to take care of something that suddenly comes up, I will lose all of my effort.
    I suggest adding a "Save and Finish Later" button to the template so that all my work is not lost if I do not have the time to finish everything.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. back to financials page

From an estimate or invoice I want to be able to go back to financials page instead of having to route back through the job or to the board.

I want the same thing from the Work orders page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Optional sections

The software we're transitioning from is a lot more basic than JobNimbus, but it already has this so it's disappointing that JobNimbus doesn't. Basically, have the customer be able to select what sections of the estimate they would like and this would determine their total estimate price (for good better best estimates for example or multi-trade estimates). Just have a checkbox for them to select by each section. This could easily allow upselling and cross selling without making the estimate a mess that then later has to be commented on by the customer, edited, and resent.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Searchable sections

Make sections able to be searched for. This way you can have a bundle of line items under a section name that represent something, like changing a skylight for example that will have material and labor line items pop up under it, then be able to choose a quantity for the section and a markup per section (we have different margins for different trades). It feels like the smart estimates are trying to do this, but this would be a great supplement to that and make a large portion of the other features in JobNimbus a lot more helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability or button that would auto update product and services when pulled from saved estimates.

Ability or button that would auto update product and services when pulled from saved estimates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base