Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

39 results found

1. Ability to Send Appointment Confirmation with Date and Time

It would be highly beneficial to be able to pull the appointment time into an email template. Currently you can only pull in the date, not the time; so it is not plausible to send an automated appointment confirmation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to Access Company Documents On Contacts/Jobs & When Emailing

At present, we can create an email and attach photos or documents, but when we need a Company document we have to upload it each time to each Contact/Job that needs this form also. If Company documents selection were enabled, it would be great.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  24 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. a way for us to personalize emails and the message being sent w/the attachment

Our team does not like that when we send an email with an attachment that we created within JobNimbus; it does not give us the opportunity to personalize the message.
    EX:
    "Dear.....
    We appreciate the opportunity to offer you this proposal...."

Also the subject is too robotic as well.
    Sub: Contact #.... Document#......

Again, we would like to be able to personalize and be more formal for an intro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually customize emails using templates. Here is a link to the article discussion email templates:

https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005238966-Templates-for-Email-Invoices-Estimates-and-Documents

You can add in the customer’s information, the job information and most of the other fields in the system. You can add custom images and colors as well.

If you have additional questions regarding email templates, please contact support@jobnimbus.com.

Thanks,

Aaron

4. Cell Email (SMS Text) Notifications

At present, if I want to send an SMS message to a Rep AND a regular email, I have to create a 2nd User! For Example, say I need a note @mention to be sent to someone's phone... I have to select the regular user and then create a user with an email address of number@wirelesscarrier to allow them to receive the message via SMS. Very important feature on the field. This capability is already NATIVE in BuilderTrend. Present email and push notifications only notify ONE email and there really should be an SMS Text Email option.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Text Message (SMS) Notifications - Text, Log, and notify via SMS within JobNimbus

Many other CRMs and Project Mgmt software have the ability to choose SMS text messages as a form of delivery. This allows those in the field to get the message instantly without having to log into the mobile app or their email.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  22 comments  ·  Text  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Notification for When Documents are Signed through Email

When documents are signed via email, users will get alerted. This is to prevent needing to check constantly for the customer's signature.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is now possible to be notified when a document is Signed or ESigned. You can set up an automation in JobNimbus

When an Activity is Created

Condition
    Note Contains (any) Document Esigned, Document Signed, Invoice Esigned, Estimate Esigned

Then you can have it email or create an assign a task. Please contact support@jobnimbus.com for any questions about this. Thank you!

7. Notifications Center - See Email, @mention, etc. notifications in one place.

A unified place for @Mentions, related activity, new assignments, and more.

"When I'm mentioned, I get an e-mail. That's great unless I don't check my e-mail. It would be nice when I'm in Nimbus to have all of the @mentions with the associated information listed in a box on the dashboard."

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone!

We finished the last pieces of notification center (the bell icon at the top right of JobNimbus). We were finishing up our notification preferences options before marking this as complete. Please feel free to message us with any notification updates you would like to see (or add them as an idea). We will continue to add new types of notifications as we build new features.

Thank you!

JobNimbus Product Team

8. Reply/Forward Feature for Emails

It would be handy to be able to reply to correspondence from customers through Nimbus without having to start a new email. I also think that a signature stamp, or preset information with my name and email at the bottom, much like Google has. Typing out my information at the bottom of every email is no time saver. Thank you for listening.

Possibly support Notes, too.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Live Support Chat

I would love it if you guys had a live chat feature!!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom email subject & content when emailing (estimates, documents, etc)

When E-mailng a Document that was created in job It would be nice to be able to create the default email body text and also add an email recipient that is not listed as a related contact. '

I am trying to create a Job Order Form for my sales reps, Then send the Job Order Document to my Distributor.

after receiving a partial payment, we like to email our clients an updated invoice/statement. It would be nice to be able to customize the email message, so we could say something like Thank your for your payment, attached is an…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Jimmy Stewart responded

You are now able to use email templates and custom subjects when sending estimates, invoices, work orders and material orders from a contact or job within JobNimbus.

11. Make "Mark As Complete" link in daily task reminder email complete tasks again

In the past, we received a JN e-mail and could just mark complete in the e-mail. Now it takes us to JN to the exact task and we have to select complete. Why did this change?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. blast emails

I would like to send email blasts to specific contact types, zip code areas, etc. I want the email to insert a custom field "Dear {{contact}}", with email template to follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is made possible through our integration with Zapier. You choose the service you would like and then export your contacts to that service to send your campaigns. They will be more visual, include the same fields, and will allow for your recipients to opt out, keeping your send record clean.

You can learn how to set that up here: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2017/11/27/how-to-email-campaigns-zapier/

If you have further questions, please contact support@jobnimbus.com or call 855-964-6287.

13. Better email design editor with HTML

Better editor. better template editor also. Once you create then want to edit you can't it won't save. Then if you have links on picts you upload and try to adjust in your editor it messes it all up.

Also you need to add drip campaign manager where you can edit time lines etc to auto email and have HTML templates.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to send an email to Nimbus that came from our Outlook program

If a customer sends an email to us via our @bambasements.com email provider, we would like to be able to easily attach it to the client in Nimbus so all the records for that client are there. As it is now, we have to copy/paste all outside emails into the program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. auto recording for emails sent that were initiated from JobNimbus

It would be nice to be able to have a copy of an email sent if it was initiated from the email icon in the Contact screen. Would save some time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update 2.2.0 of the mobile app now includes a brand new email feature for both iOS and Android! Now you can compose email right inside the app, use saved email templates, and add attachments from your Contacts & Jobs!

This will ensure that a copy of the email is always saved to the Contact or Job.

We hope you enjoy this feature and look forward to bringing you more awesomeness in the future.

If you have further questions, please contact support@JobNimbus.com or call 855-964-6287 for assistance.

16. Privacy in Credit Card Payments

The automated credit card payment system tried to run our card on file for the monthly fees, and the card was maxed out when it tried to run the card. So how pleasant that it broadcast a marquee across the headers of my employees screens "YOUR CREDIT CARD WAS DECLINED" instead of sending me an email...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We apologize. The only users that should be getting that notification are the admins with billing access. No other team members should have received that message or any email notification on the subject.

If your other users did receive notification, please send the details to support@JobNimbus.com so we can plug up any bugs in how that system is functioning.

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email Exporting

Can I export my contact to include emails in excel. I did just export very easily, but; no emails

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email Address Choices when sending Estimates, Work Orders, Material Orders, etc.

Currently when we go to email a work order the only email that is available to select is the contact email. Need to be able to select a user or enter an email.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done! In a recent update, we added the ability to add additional recipients when emailing estimates, work orders, material orders, and invoices.

Additionally, you can use email templates when sending these out for a personalized message.

Enjoy!

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base