JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make custom email fields fully functional

Add an option to custom job fields to indicate if the field we've created is an email address; so that JobNimbus will let us select it as the recipient address when sending an email from the Job.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arrange the email tab in contacts/job to be consistent with industry standards

Currently when choosing to email a contact from their contact card, the first thing that populates is the text field of the email. We often times forget to input the subject line because it is underneath the text field. It would be more beneficial if the email box was laid out like a traditional email . First selecting which contact we are sending to then the subject line and finally the text that is going to be input into the body of the message.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mass emails to entire customer base, or customize-able groups within the database.

I used to work in car sales, and our CRM was a bit more complex than job nimbus, but at a higher cost for the dealership to use. That being said, the CRM admin/Internet Manager could send out mass emails using the existing customer database. They could send a mass email to the whole list, or pick out certain criteria for a targeted email blast.

It would make JobNimbus a far stronger competitor if this could be incorporated into its abilities. In our case, we are a roofing company. If we could customize a mass email blast to target, for…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiple email addresses in the main email field?

Sort of related to having more than one active email field...but I just came across this while integrating with QuickBooks.
    We have several clients for which we have 2 email addresses in the field (separated by a comma), and when we email their invoices to them, it goes to both emails automatically.

When updating a contact record that had 2 emails from QuickBooks, I had to remove an email address to be able to save it because it only allows one.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PROPOSAL "VIEWED" & PROPOSAL "ACCEPTED" PUSH NOTIFICATIONS

Our previous CRM had the best feature and we miss it very badly and need it at Job Nimbus. When we email a proposal to a customer, change order, work order etc the second they open and view the proposal I and any team member assigned gets an IMMEDIATE push notification on our phones that says "Proposal Viewed" and then another one "Proposal Accepted". This automatically tells me 2 things
    1) They for sure seen my proposal
    2) Now I know I can follow up with them and see if they have any questions on the proposal I sent them…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to type personal message when emailing invoices

When we email an invoice through jobnimbus and the box pops up it does not give us the ability to type a personal message and send it. It only gives us the option to use a template email. Our team would like the ability to type a small personal message per customer.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Complete email overhaul

COMPLETE EMAIL OVERHAUL!!!! I believe it is time for a complete JN email overhaul. The JN emails just plain sucks. It is Extremely limited in functionality. I can't even change the font size, color, do background color. I can't add an attachment to any templates. We use a lot of video emails from Loom now and we want to be able to use video email with JN. I certainly hate the fact that all my email shows up to my customer as jobnimbusmail.com My customers have NO CLUE who that is. Also why is the email completely backwards. Why is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to edit the default email that's sent for e-signing

I want to be able to update /customize the default email message that is sent with e-signature requests.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Increase Email attachment Size

Increase attachment size >15MB. If not, can we have an option to send the files as a link for customers to view through Jobnimbus?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Confirmation Button for Suppliers and Partners

BuilderTrend has a feature that generates a checkbox in emails sent to suppliers and other partners that they can check to show that they have seen and confirmed the contents of the email. I'd love to see this added to JobNimbus, currently one of my office staff spends five hours a week just confirming orders with suppliers and subcontractors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email subs, vendors, team without manually entering

I need to be able to email a sub, vendor, and somebody from my team through JN without having to manually enter their address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sending email to customers "from" user's email/company instead of JN

I'd like an option to use my own email and or company name as the sender on emails out to my customers. Because my customers don't know JobNimbus, they get confused. Would be a smoother process to have it come from me instead.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Jobnimbus coding embedded in emails

Currently Jobnimbus has Coding at the end of outgoing emails [jnid:xxxxx]. Please remove this coding or hide it in HTML so that is is not visable in the email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to remove or change company name associated with email for

I would like to remove the company name showing next to the email address. I have an automation set up to send an email and would not like that to be included.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. E signature/ In person by hand signature

Please JN. When are you gonna add these options. Right now customers need to print out the contracts or proposals, sign and send back. We urgently need to have the option for the customer to e-sign electronically, or sign in person with finger if we want to seal the deal at the table.

At this time your only option to sign is not professional. There are also fields that would need notes or text fields and it would be great to have that without having to always use third party options.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dead Gap on Email

Large area blocked out on email, body of area to write email too small. Open the dead gap up to the email body to make it easier to write emails

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Emails: Split Window as follows: Email Body window over email checkboxes / Attachments Window to the right.

Emails: Split Window as follows: Email Body window over email checkboxes / Attachments Window to the right.
    The current setup is like fighting a moving target and I have a big screen. Which is hard to manage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Status of sent estimate emails (i.e. Opened..)

Automation emails show if an email has been opened like so:

"Status: Opened"

Can this tracking feature be add to all emails sent though JobNimbus? Importantly, the sent estimate templates? This would be very helpful.

Thank you!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to change font/font size when sending email

While having the ability to send emails directly from JN is great; it would be even better if we could have the ability to change the font/font size when sending an email (without having to use templates).

I know we can use our corporate email service to change the font/font size & then BCC to company@jobnimbusmail with [Job #1234] in subject. Doing this is a good workaround, however, it adds extra steps. I know it may seem very minute but we should be able to work with ease.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base