JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notifications Tab

It would be awesome if there was a notification tab (maybe there is but I'm missing it?). Email and push is great but often I need to come back to a @mention or other notification later but can't. The notification tab would have all notifications with markers next to those that have yet to be checked.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Notifications and Tasks Notifications

Create alerts for return emails and tasks. When someone emails back or the task is due there should be an option to set up alerts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. notifications on the tabs for each contacct

if I upload documents or photos to a contact, I can't tell they have been uploaded without actually looking.

The tabs: activity, documents, photos, etc. should have a number next to each one so I can see with just a glance if there are any items in that section.

Example:

Activity (10), Jobs (0), Tasks (0), Documents (4), Photos (59)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. a way to know your @ was seen

when you @ someone, a button to click to show you saw it/have taken care of it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Replies to automated emails

When someone replies to an automated email the reply is just added to the customer/job from which the automation initiated.

It would be great if the replay was also sent as an actual email to preferable the Sales Rep or Admin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to turn off notifications at anytime desired by each user.

I'm told our Techs are unable to turn off notifications that pop up at 2:30am in the morning.

Notifications should be customizable.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Push Notifications for Desktop

I would like the option if the desktop JN had push notifications that came on the desktop in addition to notifications coming in email form.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notify Employees when estimate/contract/payment is approved or made.

-Notifies our employees when an estimate/contract/payment has been approved or made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Starred Notes

Ability to 'Star' some important notes so that they stay on top always.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More Notification options for Tasks

If multiple people are assigned to a task, it would be helpful for them all to be notified when tasks are completed. Perhaps add additional notification preferences to the My Info section.

- task completion
    - task due dates updated
    - task activity
    - subtasks added (even if not assigned directly to you)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notifications Center

A unified place for @Mentions, related activity, new assignments, and more.

"When I'm mentioned, I get an e-mail. That's great unless I don't check my e-mail. It would be nice when I'm in Nimbus to have all of the @mentions with the associated information listed in a box on the dashboard."

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. @mentions should include Date of Activity

At present, when @mentions go out we get the note but not the date the activity occurred. please add so when the email arrives it is available and prevents having to click over just to see because when we click over since no date given we land on the activity with no reference and have to start HUNTING for it/ looking for it hoping for a match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Notifications for new attachments added to Share portal by non-users

We would like the ability to be notified when a new attachment has been added to a shared job. We have found this to be a great way for our clients to upload specific documents like signed contracts and other documents to a job but have no idea when this is done other than checking from time to time. It would be nice if when a new attachment was added that an email notification was sent to the internally 'Assigned To' or 'Sales Rep'

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base