JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for mentions to be used in descriptions for attachments

I would like o be able to tag someone with an @ mention inside the description of an attachment or photo

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. slack

INTEGRATION WITH SLACK. This is a great communications app and the @Mention is easily used in Slack. If we integrated with Slack we would have access to any @mention group settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. @Mention Report

It would be really convenient if there was a report on my dashboard where I could see and acknowledge @mentions. Having to go through my email or mobile app is really cumbersome.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Avoid email chains from appearing in @mention replies

The @mention feature should send an email to the user mentioned from a DONOTREPLY email address. The email should contain a button or link they can click on to reply. The objective here is to isolate the user's response from the body of the email chain so that it doesn't post the whole email chain into JobNimbus. Furthermore, Coming from a DONOTREPLY email address means that if someone tries to reply to the email directly by mistake, the user will be notified that their response was rejected and have another opportunity to submit their reply the correct way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  @mentions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base