JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow attachments/pictures to be added to estimates

<p>Allow attachments/pictures to be added to estimates. Be able to customize a message before emailing invoice, etc.</p>

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Logging expenses more effectively inside the app

We would like a way of logging expenses more efficiently inside the app. When someone runs to a hardware store or roofing supplier to pick up some additional material we need a more efficient way of tracking this in JobNimbus. We do not want to create a material order which would require that we have the products entered into products and services. We would also like to attach the receipt as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. import/export products and services

I would like the ability to export/import products and services directly from JobNimbus rather than using Quickbooks when we routinely update their catalog in JobNimbus

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Text Work Orders

It would be great if JobNimbus gave us the ability to text Work Orders to Subcontractors since they all have mobile phones in their back pockets.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 digit year when posting payments

Is there a way you can change the program to accept 2 digit years when posting payments, currently it requires the entire 4 digits unless you use the calendar. As the bookkeeper posting payments all day long, this is the only program I use on a daily basis that requires 4 digits

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. OFFER A SOLUTION BESIDES WEPAY - THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER AND A C RATING!!!!

https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/wepay/

Grade of C for WePay.

They have no phone number. I am waiting on $2000 that they can't explain online and they don't have a support number to call. My customers don't know where there money is, and I don't either.

That's a shady way to do business, and I expected better from JN.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop totals from adding on the estimate when using the good, better or best system of selling.

I would like the totals to show blank until the customer has chosen the options they are going to agree to. This way you don't send the customer an inflated estimate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Print or Export Budgets

I think this may be my third time posting about this. I'm just confused as to why this doesn't exist when the feature is already present in Job Nimbus.

Budgets, currently as they stand, have no ability to be Printed or to be exported as a CSV (The Budget Report that would only show you the Totals and Profit of each budget is not an answer to this.)

Every other Financial Document (Invoice, Credit Memo, Material Order, Estimate) can all be printed out in PDF format, but Budgets do not have this feature. But personally I would prefer it if…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Invoice Term: "Due Upon Completion" and/or "TBD" and/or "Net##" Without a Specific Date

We register a deposit from the customer, the customer wants a receipt, there is no way to email a payment confirmation right? We have to email an Invoice, correct? Well the Invoice only allows for a specific date as the due date, or "Due Upon Receipt (of the Invoice)". We don't know when the actual install is going to happen, so we need "Due Upon Completion" and/or "TBD" and/or "Net##" Without a Specific Date.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails.

It would be very helpful to have the invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails. Currently you just received and email saying a payment has been received made by the card holders name.

This is very confusing if a spouse or someone other than the listed contact pays the invoice. We often receive payments but have no idea which invoice/contact/job it is meant for. See attachment.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. View pdf in activity how it is in desktop so you could click on a highlighted invoice or email attachment in the notes/activity

View pdf in activity how it is in desktop so you could click on a highlighted invoice or email attachment in the notes/activity cause when I look especially for an email attachment I cannot find it on mobile the only other option I have is to carry my laptop everywhere which sometimes I forget in my office or its dead and I cannot view the items if I need to real quick.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Due dates for material or supplier bill payments that way we have a reminder to notify us

Be able to have a notification and set a due date for material payments through the material orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sub invoices/payroll

A way to convert a work order for sub contractor payroll that way we can send to them and come to an agreed amount with the subs for their pay

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. See Boards in mobile app

Be able to have the capability to view and possibly drag and drop jobs and move them along in the process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Use multiple templates in one estimate

We have very detailed and exhaustive estimate templates built that save us a lot of time creating our estimates. However, sometimes we want to create a separate section in the estimate for a different type of work, etc. It would be great if we could load another template in under that section heading, but as it is now, we just have to build it line by line from that point on.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to add signature line to estimate template (with page breaks!)

We send out a LOT of estimates every year, so it would be extremely cumbersome to generate a new document each time someone approves an estimate in order to create a contract. Instead, we add our contract language to every proposal and have signature lines at the bottom. In most cases, this runs onto two or more pages so we include the estimate number for easy reference below the signature.

That said, we need the customers to be able to esign!! Can we please add this functionality to estimates? It would be extremely helpful to also add pagebreaks to help…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multiple Budget Templates

Would like to have multiple budget templates available. This should be an easy thing to code and will allow us to have different people on different compensation models.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to toggle UoM on or off when building an estimate

I would like the ability to either toggle the unit of measure on or off on each estimate. Right now I have the ability to turn it on and off in the settings but that changes all the estimates. Can we have that option/ability when building each new estimate?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base