JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto-Update Estimate Templates

Creating an estimate template needs to be able to be done in the settings. Needing to go to a random job > Financials > Add Estimate > Etc... Is less than optimal.

This brings me to my next point. Updating Estimate Templates. If I go into my settings > Products and Services, I am able to update the pricing of my material no problem. The problem is that these updates are not then updated on my Estimate Templates when I go to make one. I have to also update all the pricing on the templates. The pricing not updating for…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Split payments on an invoice

When creating an invoice with a split payment. The split payment info isn't displayed on the invoice for the customer to view. It would be great to have it visible for the customer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Material Order Status

Would like to manually change the status of a material order like you can an estimate.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Internal Notes for Product Items

Is there a way to make internal notes in the products and services cost catalog? I like to use it as a reference of when pricing was updated, part numbers on items quoted, and so on.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. a link back to the customer's financial page when viewing their estimates, invoices, ect...

When reviewing multiple estimates for the same customer, it would be handy to be able to return quickly back to the customer financial page, and not have to go through the run around of going to their main contact page.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add document or photo attachment to Estimate

We haven't been using estimates via JN because we often attach product photo or layout documents on our proposals/estimates and I can't seem to find a way to do that via JobNimbus. We would really love to start utilizing digital signatures however. Can you add the ability to upload a file or image that gets sent over as an additional page to the estimate? We can send the other info separately in an email but then they really aren't signing the full scope of work. Only what can be sent through JobNimbus.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. estimate templates

We need to be able to create estimate templates in SETTINGS and not at the job level. I just spent hours creating an estimate template and mistakenly clicked out of it before saving it as a template and now I have to redo the entire **** thing. So frustrating. Why is this at the job level and not the global level? Why can't we turn an estimate into a template? This seems like such a simple thing.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to move an estimate from a customer to another job; ie: change the customer on the estimateThe ability to duplicate an estimate,

I would like the ability to update a customer on an estimate or invoice
    related, also: The ability to duplicate an estimate, and then edit the job/ customer

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Delivery Date for Material Orders

Would like to be able to track Delivery Date on Material Orders and see that able to be referenced in our templates, reports and automationsfor related records as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Estimate > Add Section > More options for the drop down menu for line items.

When creating sections in an estimate, the drop down menu for "Hide line Items amounts", It not only hides the "Amount" Column but also the "Qty" column. It would be nice to have the option to show the amount of the section total but also show the "Qty" column.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use a negative number in budgets

It would be helpful if we could add negative numbers to a budget for something like a material return.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Workflows for Material Orders

Ability to create workflows for Material orders just like we do for Work Orders. We would love to have statuses for Materials Orders such as "need to order", "on order", "received", backordered, etc. We could then create boards and use automation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Amount Option on Work Order Template

Work order template amount option would be amazing our crews always ask for it. Please Please add this option like you have in estimates to where each line item can total out. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding new Items

You can only add an items at the bottom of your template. It then needs to be moved up into the appropriate place in the list of items. The only way of doing that is to use the double-headed arrow on the left of the item. You can only move it up within the same screen, one step at a time. If you try to move it higher in one go, it goes straight to the top and you have to move it down again. Even my "coach" at Job NImbus admitted this is a clunky process. Not difficult but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Estimate Edit & View Screens

On estimate edit screen: Add cost total and margin columns to each line item.

On estimate view screen: Show job cost, markup, profit, total price & total margin (in other words, have the view screen include what the edit screen has)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Assign a custom Material Order #

Having the ability to change the Material Order # to a custom assigned number would be great for us and our supplier.

We use a PO number assigned to the job and ABC Supply uses that PO to reference the materials. It gets confusing for them though, since the material order JobNimbus sets is a different number than our PO number so mistakes are made and the wrong POs are assigned to the jobs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Click and drag financial line items

Being able to click and drag financial line items

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include Saved Work Order name as header in Work Order section

I would like to include "Saved Work Orders" as a header in the Work Order section so I can view what that Work Order is for from the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

This functionality should be out in the next 2 weeks. We recently added invoice automations and are expanding them to include some additional conditions and actions.

Thank you,

Keys

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base