JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Revised Quotes

It would be great if we had an option to create a revised quote from an existing quote. Numbered like this original # 1000 revised # 1000-2. That way we could keep the original. I've had to revise quotes a number of times and a couple of times I had to revert back to original.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Estimate- Show section total and quantities

The ability to show quantities per every item within a section, and still show the price at the section level without showing a price for every line item on an estimate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Drop-down of All Products & Services

A way for users to see all Products and Services in a dropdown menu without beginning to type the name of the product on an Estimate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow more than 31 characters in product name in products and services.

Allow more than 31 characters for product name in product and services. I have multiple products names that are more than 31 characters.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to add signature line to estimate template (with page breaks!)

We send out a LOT of estimates every year, so it would be extremely cumbersome to generate a new document each time someone approves an estimate in order to create a contract. Instead, we add our contract language to every proposal and have signature lines at the bottom. In most cases, this runs onto two or more pages so we include the estimate number for easy reference below the signature.

That said, we need the customers to be able to esign!! Can we please add this functionality to estimates? It would be extremely helpful to also add pagebreaks to help…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to change UoM on estimates when using a saved estimate template

I would like to have the ability to change the UoM on line items within a saved estimate template when creating a new estimate. It currently only shows the UoM that was saved with the template and not all of the options available. We have to delete the line item and add it back to get the UoM options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Under Payments, please allow us to set the methods.

For example, we get a lot of email transfers, visa, mastercard, paypal and we want to be able to select exactly what method the customer paid by.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Subcontractor Column In the Work Order Tab

I would find it really useful to have a column for the subcontractor on the work order tab in my contacts and jobs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I wish we could enter a negative dollar amount on commissions.

There are times when a commission has changed and money needs to be taken out of the upcoming commission payments. There is not currently a way to enter a negative dollar amount in commissions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatically change Work Order Status when Emailed

Automatically change the status of a Work Order statues to "In progress" when emailed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to have the same UOM when creating variations of an estimate Line item

For some reason I am not allowed to have the same UOM on the variations section of a line item. This would be useful for my roofing bids to easily adjust price for pitch. I am unable to use "Sq" for all the UOM, which I would Like to do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customizing Text in "Special Instructions"

When building a Material Order I would like to be able to highlight text in the "Special Instructions" section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More products shown as a default when entering line item names on Estimates, Invoices, etc.

I would like to see more than only 5 options when I start to enter something in the line item field of estimates/invoices. I have to keep clicking Show More to see all of them but if it would default to showing more or have a setting to control preferences for this that would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove "Other" payment option.

I would like to remove the option Contacts/Jobs have to make a partial payment via the "other" option, when "Make a Payment" is clicked on an invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add line totals to material orders

I would like a total column added to material orders so that you can see the total of each line before reaching the bottom where it totals the enter order

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to send statements

Someone posted this idea in September of 2013 and I still do not see there being this function. It would be more than beneficial for many users to have this function added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to Rename Financial Types

I use some of the financial types in the system ( work orders and material orders) differently than might be standard. I'd like the ability to rename the financial types and templates to reflect the way I use them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base