JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto Save Financials

auto save work. I spent over 2 hours working on an estimate, something happened and screen went back to main contact screen, all information entered was lost

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails.

It would be very helpful to have the invoice number and contact/job names tied to JobNimbus WePay notification emails. Currently you just received and email saying a payment has been received made by the card holders name.

This is very confusing if a spouse or someone other than the listed contact pays the invoice. We often receive payments but have no idea which invoice/contact/job it is meant for. See attachment.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to price estimates with a blanket profit margin

example cost of 1 square of roofing installed is $177 the the profit margin is 49.5% = sales price calculated at $350 a square

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Page Breaks for template

The ability to insert a page break into a template. We have several templates that require a break. My boss is extremely frustrated.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Which templates are you wanting to add a page break to?

On certain forms, like an estimate, it seems like the page breaks would need to be conditional based on the number of line items, which would be quite tricky.

Thanks,
    Aaron

6. The ability to issue change orders.

It has Credit Memo's, a Change Order would be just the opposite to add material to an existing order.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Comissions Based on Customer Payment

We pay sales commissions as the customer pays progress payments. Is there a way to track commission based on customer payments?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More customizable Templates

I would like to be able to build a static template for our site visits that would populate from JN. I would like to be able to format it similar to the estimate form (with the different text boxes), but I can't manipulate all those areas and when I try to build a 'Document Template, there is no way to create those text boxes like the ones in the estimate template. it's frustrating because it's a simple word feature under the Developer tab, but I have to pay some other app to be able to do it here in JN.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Eagleview and Xactimate

The integration is great to have the report come in but converting eagle view data into a work order and or material order by creating a table from eagleview in order to create a generic order for material and labor would allow the flexibility for ordering. This would be a better strategy for Job Nimbus instead of focusing on supplier specific integrations which could later used once the order is created. Currently we are translating from document to data to document. This would the same issue with bringing in xactimate as a document vs data

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Print or Export Budgets

I think this may be my third time posting about this. I'm just confused as to why this doesn't exist when the feature is already present in Job Nimbus.

Budgets, currently as they stand, have no ability to be Printed or to be exported as a CSV (The Budget Report that would only show you the Totals and Profit of each budget is not an answer to this.)

Every other Financial Document (Invoice, Credit Memo, Material Order, Estimate) can all be printed out in PDF format, but Budgets do not have this feature. But personally I would prefer it if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Invoice Term: "Due Upon Completion" and/or "TBD" and/or "Net##" Without a Specific Date

We register a deposit from the customer, the customer wants a receipt, there is no way to email a payment confirmation right? We have to email an Invoice, correct? Well the Invoice only allows for a specific date as the due date, or "Due Upon Receipt (of the Invoice)". We don't know when the actual install is going to happen, so we need "Due Upon Completion" and/or "TBD" and/or "Net##" Without a Specific Date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Printer Friendly Pages

the digital world is great ans all but some things still need a paper being sent every now and then, however most pages within the application cannot be printed (you can but they are not acceptable) please fix

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. View pdf in activity how it is in desktop so you could click on a highlighted invoice or email attachment in the notes/activity

View pdf in activity how it is in desktop so you could click on a highlighted invoice or email attachment in the notes/activity cause when I look especially for an email attachment I cannot find it on mobile the only other option I have is to carry my laptop everywhere which sometimes I forget in my office or its dead and I cannot view the items if I need to real quick.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Due dates for material or supplier bill payments that way we have a reminder to notify us

Be able to have a notification and set a due date for material payments through the material orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sub invoices/payroll

A way to convert a work order for sub contractor payroll that way we can send to them and come to an agreed amount with the subs for their pay

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. See Boards in mobile app

Be able to have the capability to view and possibly drag and drop jobs and move them along in the process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Custom Estimate Fields

You have custom work order fields and custom invoice fields but not custom estimate fields. It would be great to have them available on the estimate and then be able to have the option to carry that info to the work order and then to the invoice. There are things that you need to capture on an estimate and be able make them mandatory. It isn't practical to use the custom contact or custom job fields to enter the info because the info may not be known at the time of entering the contact and job info. In the gutter…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pictures Uploaded to Estimates Include Description / Caption

Pictures uploaded to estimates either show the type / caption that was already on the photo, or have a place where we can enter that caption. Separate from line item descriptions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Navigation on Financials

You should never have to hit the back button on your browser and you have to do that on your financials and work order tabs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Set Payment Due

On our templates for invoicing I would like to be able to sent payment due upon receipt currently it is set for net 15 and cannot be changed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base