JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Organize photos in the order they're uploaded.

Make it possible to have photos organized in the order they're uploaded. I take my photos in a specific sequence. This is extremely crucial, and if not changed, will have me looking to other CRM options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate Power point with Jobnimbus for sales presentations

I think it would be beneficial to have a power point feature in Jobnimbus for sales presentations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Template Questions

What is Template Questions? Can't find an explination.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Organize attachments by label type rather than the actual file type.

Ability to organize attachments by label type in JobNimbus rather than the actual file type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Organize attachments by file type rather than the actual file type.

The ability for attachments to be organized by label type in JobNimbus rather than the actual file type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. didn't separate photos from documents

many docs come in as jpeg so now I have to remember to search separate areas to find docs that just may have a jpeg extension
    or at least let me designate if it is a photo or document

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sending photos

When sending photos it needs to send notes that are entered for that picture along with it, otherwise there is no use in adding notes to the pictures

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove file name from attachments on document templates

I would like the ability to hide the file name of the attachments they add to their document templates, currently any of the photos added from the migrated companycam projects have extended file names that take up a large amount of space on their templates requiring more pages than necessary

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. documents

i really wish we could click on the picture of the downloaded document to open it (like we use to be able to) rather then downloading every time we want to look at a document...

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pin Notes To Top

I would love for there to be a way to pin one or several notes to the top of the notes list so I can always access those notes first and not have to search for them. This is helpful for special instructions or maybe gate codes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Private notes in templates

When creating a template, it would be beneficial if i could add a note just for the salesman writing the estimate and connect it to a specific line item. for example: We have a line item for chimney cricket for labor- the note could be "remember to add line item for plywood and two by fours. another example: some pricing fluctuates greatly from week to week, month to month. The note could say "check pricing before sending estimate".
    These notes would help new bid writers to check items that may be commonly overlooked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Grid layout for photos

Currently the vertical layout works, but a photo grid would be much better.
    We tend to take about a hundred or more pictures just for inspections. This amount of pictures in the current vertical layout limits the amount of photos you can view at one time and artificially stretches the page.
    There seems to be well enough room for a grid layout if the information about the photo is limited to the file name uploader name and the date uploaded. If a description is entered, it should pop up when the picture is clicked on.

This same organization would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The ability for a Sales rep to delete photos without granting full access.

The ability for a Sales rep to delete photos without giving them full users access.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need to be able to attach a photo to material order whening emailing it or creating it. Maybe when creating work order.

Need to be able to attach a photo(s) to material order whening emailing it or creating it. Maybe when creating work order and it will carry over to the material order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Editing Emails Sent Directly From JobNimbus

It would be nice if you could click on "Email Document" and have the ability to edit the body of the email before it was sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiple Emails

I would like to be able to change my main email and still have the old integrate into the same files. This would be nice to have multiple emails for the sales man and the company main to still attach to the same file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. printing straight from attachments. Know how to open up two tabs and print but would be streamlined to print straight from attachments

when printing I have to open up a tab and then open another tab and then print from that tab. Not difficult but the extra steps can be annoying. Also, having to explain this to non computer types over and over again. it would be great to be able to open up an attachment and print straight from that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base