JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. Attach most recent estimate to an email template for automation.

The short code in the document builder for "most recent estimate" inserts an estimate amount. I would like the short code to insert the pdf of the most recent estimate to the email template. I want an automated email to go out on a status change so we don't have to send out the email and estimate manually. JobNimbus should at least change the name of the short code so it does what it states.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Power point with Jobnimbus for sales presentations

I think it would be beneficial to have a power point feature in Jobnimbus for sales presentations.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Proposals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Grid layout for photos

Currently the vertical layout works, but a photo grid would be much better.
    We tend to take about a hundred or more pictures just for inspections. This amount of pictures in the current vertical layout limits the amount of photos you can view at one time and artificially stretches the page.
    There seems to be well enough room for a grid layout if the information about the photo is limited to the file name uploader name and the date uploaded. If a description is entered, it should pop up when the picture is clicked on.

This same organization would be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. folders

is there a way to set up FOLDERS to store documents in?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rename Photos after upload

Why can't I rename my photo attachments once it is in Nimbus

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Photo gallery options

It would be great if JobNumbus had a feature to create photo gallery options and include various specs along with each photo. For example, if our company sells GAF roofing, it would be great to be able to create photo galleries and include shingle colors/types, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Private Attachment on Documents & Emails

I'm looking to have the "Private Attachment" available when creating a Document, as well as when I send an email. The reason is to have this private from our employees that have limited access.

We create our contracts in a document which has the estimate embedded in there, so we don't want this showing up in the activity stream and attachments for them to see the prices.

We also then send our emails from inside JobNimbus and have the estimates, or contracts attached to the email. then it shows up on the activity stream for the contact and they can…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Downloading Attachments

The option to select if you want to download all documents and photos or choose between documents and photos

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Link documents in Job Nimbus to an external folder

Please add full bi-directional integration of all documents and pictures with Google Drive, Dropbox, or Windows file structure at the job level. This would allow us to have a full backup of all job documents regardless where they reside without the requirement to constantly duplicate the data either there or in our company files.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Picture choices

When sending photos to a customer via e-mail it should allow pictures to be chosen from the Job and Contact

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Navigating JobNimbus Web App

An update changed how JobNimbus treats images. Previously, you could simply right click on a picture and select open in a new window which would allow you to quickly access/view/manipulate multiple photos with ease. Now the only way is to download the photo and then open it back up in your web browser. This needs to be addressed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sending photos

When sending photos it needs to send notes that are entered for that picture along with it, otherwise there is no use in adding notes to the pictures

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd like to be able to use the short codes for start date/time and end date/time in an email template

I'd like to be able to use the short codes for work order scheduling inside an email template to share scheduling reminders with my customers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add documents and photos to Material Orders as full size attachments, not small previews.

When creating a material order or work order, instead of just attaching small photos to the line items, I would like the option to "Add attachments" similar to an email. That was they have the full photos or documents to view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Attachments section should be better organized.

Attachments section should be better organized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Documents template Pictures Attachment

At present, we can create a document and attach the [[pictures attachment]] placeholder. However, when selecting pictures, only 1 or 2 show up and when too many picked (unaware what the max is) none show up.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove Decimal Points on Numbers Fields in Documents

Numbers in the "Number" type custom field are shown with a decimal point to the hundreth, but should not include this.

Also, it would be good to have an option to show with or without commas, since it only shows with commas now.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Named Audios Download Without a File Type

If I name a photo when I upload it in the mobile app, and try to download it, it downloads without a file type, making it hard to access.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. {{estimateID}} in template

you should be able to use {{estimateID} as an insertable field in document builder. You could have a standard contract that references the estimate #. It shouldn't be hard if you already have a field for pulling the most recent estimate amount.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Viewable Document Limit

We occasionally have massive projects, and need more than a thousand combined documents and photos to be viewable in our jobs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base