JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. Attachments Settings

At present, in Attachments, it defaults to 5. Please change it to be settle-able to 10, 25, 50, 100 instead of always defaulting to 5 because we have to manually change it every time. For managers, this slows everybody down.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Rearrange Photos Within Documents

All of us at the office really hate how you are unable to move photos around when creating a document and also when selecting photos for document they are in no kind of order at all and it is hard to decipher which pictures are new or old.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Larger embedded photos in work order

It is great and helpful that we are able to organize and attach photos automatically in the attached options but they photos are just to small. They are currently 5/8" x 1" 1/2 and would be great to get them closer to 1" 1/2 x 3" if possible or bigger. The idea is to at least fit two by each other side to side and will be followed below the sheet and if needed it will add another page for further picture attachments.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Drag and Drop Attachments from Email

When uploading a file from an outside service email provider, it would be nice to upload the file by dragging it from the email and dropping it in JN. It is time consuming to download and upload again each file. Quickbooks online has this feature for uploading files and it works great with our Google email system.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The fastest way to get an attachment from your email into JobNimbus is to forward it to your @jobnimbusmail.com email address and tag it with the contact or job # (see the Email tab in your JobNimbus settings for more details).

You can also drag and drop from a saved file on your computer, but we will look into drag and drop from email services going forward as well.

6. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improved Photo Viewer (Mobile & Web)

The photo upload functionality is great, but it seems kind of silly to not allow a viewer to click through photos without exiting the currently viewed photo.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Initials for Contracts

I like that I can capture e-signatures. My contract also has 3 or 4 sections in it that require the customer to initial. I want to be able to do it all from my tablet, but as it stands now I still have to print the contract after they electronically sign in order to get their initials, so the electronic signature is cool, but doesn't help me if I have to print it out anyway.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Signatures  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Certainly something that we’ve discussed. At the moment we haven’t had too many requests for this, but I’m sure this would be a consideration for our template builder improvements in the future.

9. Basic Photo Editing

Is there a plan to make it possible to edit or rotate photos in the app and/or online?

Potential ideas:
    • Crop
    • Rotate
    • Enhance colors

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Name Documents, Estimates, etc.

When creating documents from templates (and estimates,) each document is given a doc number. There is no way to name the document and it displays as "Document #" which hampers easy recognition of file(s.)

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mass Delete Photos and Attachments

I would like the ability to select multiple photos and attachments to be able to delete them.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple Signatures

Some of our documents require more than one signature. As a work around we have created duplicate documents with alterations. Is it possible to have more than 1 signature on a document? Is it also possible to have a sales rep signature line added?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Default to display more than 5 items in lists

Attachments list always defaults to 5. so does Activity. My sales guys sometimes miss important notes because it's not one of the first 5 items and they don't notice there are more pages.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add documents or pictures in my documents tab directly to a customer

Right now if i want to attach documents or pictures i have saved in my Documents tab, i have to download each one individually and save to my desktop. Then i have to enter the customer profile and save each as an attachment, then email the customer.
    Can you make it so that when we enter the Documents tab we are able to send that document straight to a customer profile for emailing.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improvements to Attachment Previewer

The viewer is cumbersome in the web app, and the gear menu to download a file is cumbersome. it would be nice to have an option in settings to either view, or download when you click on the thumbnail.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would love to know what about the viewer you find cumbersome. Learning about where it’s falling short for you can help us to know how we can improve it so that you don’t need to go through the pain of downloading each attachment.

How can we improve the viewer to meet your needs?

17. Reference Map showing all the locations of jobs you have done in a particular location

I used to work for a company who developed their own CRM that had a "reference map". I would be able to click on that it would track my location then show all the different addresses where we did work so If I was in out in the field, I could show a potential customer where we have done work near them. Once I clicked on the icon for the address, it would show a small description of what work was done. This tool worked wonders making customers feel comfortable being able to show work we have done in their…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to add pdf files to the work order.

I would like to be able to add pdf documents directly to the work order. Examples would be the e360 and CompanyCam Reports. This would streamline the way the information is sent to the crews and also ensures that crews have all the information they need on one attachment making communication of the work needing to be done more efficient and effective.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search In Company Documents

you should have a search option in the document section

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base