JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Documents, Photos & Attachments

1. Batch Edit of Attachments

If we accidentally attach 100 photos as a document. Searching through documents becomes a hassle. To ch angle them to photos we have to hit edit individually on every photo. Simply having a check box to select multiple or all on the list then batch editing the category to photo would be a huge time saver

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add documents and photos to Material Orders as full size attachments, not small previews.

When creating a material order or work order, instead of just attaching small photos to the line items, I would like the option to "Add attachments" similar to an email. That was they have the full photos or documents to view.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add company documents to customer documents

When creating a document for a customer, such as a contract, we like to add a product brochure or maybe a detail drawing. To do this now, we have to save it on our computer and upload it to the customer as an attachment every time. I created a document type called product brochures. If I could even just make certain types available to include in a document that would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Attachments section should be better organized.

Attachments section should be better organized.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rename Photos after upload

Why can't I rename my photo attachments once it is in Nimbus

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Decimal Points on Numbers Fields in Documents

Numbers in the "Number" type custom field are shown with a decimal point to the hundreth, but should not include this.

Also, it would be good to have an option to show with or without commas, since it only shows with commas now.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Calculation Tables in Documents

It would be helpful if there was a way to make the tables do the math like in Excel. We are currently using the invoices for the carriers and then we have 2 invoices, one for customer and one for insurance. Gets supper crazy and confusing.

Calculation in the cells would also make for easy math on a job in question that others can see

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Navigating JobNimbus Web App

An update changed how JobNimbus treats images. Previously, you could simply right click on a picture and select open in a new window which would allow you to quickly access/view/manipulate multiple photos with ease. Now the only way is to download the photo and then open it back up in your web browser. This needs to be addressed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'd like to be able to use the short codes for start date/time and end date/time in an email template

I'd like to be able to use the short codes for work order scheduling inside an email template to share scheduling reminders with my customers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop Showing the Payment Link in Invoice PDFs

There is nothing quite as dumb as a link on a printed piece of paper. You've all seen that black and white document with ONE blue underlined email address or webpage on it, and you feel so dumb for whoever did it, because we can't click paper.

YET!! JN won't let us remove the "Make a Payment" image from invoices.

In my perfect world, it would be something that we could include in the invoice email (that doesn't send until we confirm addresses and template). The PDF shouldn't have it, or should at least have the option to turn it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. folders

is there a way to set up FOLDERS to store documents in?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adding Multiple Files At Once

It would be great to be able to add a ton of files at once and then assign them a location of where they need to go. For example, you have 20 files uploaded and then next to each one you can choose where they go, ie which job number. It slows everything down when I have to upload each individual file into separate jobs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Attachments Resize - logos and attached photos

Our logo turns out to look tiny because of its aspect ratio and the constraints of the JN layout. It would be great if there were more flexibility for the layout.

Also, you can attach photos to invoices (showing, for example, before and after photos of your work). But the photos are so tiny, that many times they are not useful. It would be great to be able to make them bigger or attach them to a second page so the recipient can actually make out the detail in them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add documents or pictures in my documents tab directly to a customer

Right now if i want to attach documents or pictures i have saved in my Documents tab, i have to download each one individually and save to my desktop. Then i have to enter the customer profile and save each as an attachment, then email the customer.
    Can you make it so that when we enter the Documents tab we are able to send that document straight to a customer profile for emailing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Folders for Attachments

if we could upload photos in a folder this would help keep it organized within the job

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your submission! We’ll let our dev team know you’re rooting for this, but we did want you to know that you can use Attachment Categories in the meantime as a pretty good way to keep your photos together in different buckets, almost like folders. Our support team can help walk you through how to do that.

We’ll merge your request in with the rest and work towards better serving you in a future update!

16. Documents template Pictures Attachment

At present, we can create a document and attach the [[pictures attachment]] placeholder. However, when selecting pictures, only 1 or 2 show up and when too many picked (unaware what the max is) none show up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Download button within Preview mode

When previewing an attachment, it would be nice if there was a download button directly on the attachment. Then we would not have to close out the preview and select the three dots to download it. Having a download button on the preview would save a step.

A print button on the preview would be nice too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Work Order Attachments in Attachments tab

When adding a PDF to a work order (such as a copy of a subs invoice for the work order) you are able to add the attachment but it will not show up under the attachments tab. We remedy this by attaching in 2 places but would prefer that it any attachment added would show up under the attachments tab.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Deleted photo in an activity report

A way to run an activity report for deleted photos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Uploading HEIC photos

User would like the ability to upload HEIC photos into JobNimbus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Documents, Photos & Attachments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base