Skip to content

JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Auomatically Include Work Oders, Material Orders, Paymets in Budgets

I would like to be able to automatically push work orders, material orders, payments, etc into the budgets so it's not being input twice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Budget Payout Date Change

Coming from a business that has been operating and signed up with JobNimbus later on in the year, the budgets are being implemented to see what our profit to loss ratio is looking like as well as the evaluate expenses. When building these budgets the Sales Reps that have already been paid their commission on the job are getting confused because the "Mark Paid" button does not have an option to change the payout date. Especially if you are paying out 20-30 people as I do on Fridays, I would like to be able to back date for future date…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Expense entry

However I don’t see where you can do simple expense entry per job. Often there are additional one off expenses associated with jobs.

We primarily do simple residential roofs so it’s not efficient or necessary for us to build out a budget on every project. We just want a way to enter final revenue and expenses during and after a job is complete to track profitability.

Just a simple revenue expense / profit feature. Is that possible with system? Too cumbersome for our team to get overly complicated with data entry based on quantity of projects we do.

Example, residential…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?