JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Settings

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Options in with WePay

The option to change the automatic payment options to pay in full and percentages. Other amount is too vague and customers can choose what they want to pay. We want them to either pay a deposit (usually 50%) or pay balance due.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export Time Tracking Directly to Invoice

If you are billing a customer by time with a dozen tasks, it would be wonderful to be able to export the time tracked on that job with description direclty to an invoice for that particular job

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoice Status Automation Conditions

At present you can't change the status of a Job if an Invoice is created since there are no workflows available for invoices like there are for Work Orders and Materials lists etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tags Field for Tasks in Automation

When creating a Automated Task. It would be helpful to be able to add a tag to it. Just like when you create a Task out of the Job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default Time Estimates per Task Type (Time Tracking)

Time tracking really doesn't work well for companies that follow the same process every job with many tasks within that process. . I'm putting 40 jobs in a month with 50 or so tasks. Currently I would have to do 2000 time set ups. I should be able to set "Task Types" where each type of task could be assigned a default estimate so the estimate would then be set for you each time you create a task either manually or through automation. 1 entry 1 time rather than thousands.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track Subcontractor Commission

Ability to choose a subcontractor as the one receiving commission. My company subs out its sales people

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Subcontractors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Packages and/or subproducts

It would be handy to able to build packages of products and services that are already created to help make estimates more efficient. To be able to estimate a exterior door replacement which includes the door, knob, trim, labor, etc, etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto adjust billing when deleting a user

I just discovered that when I add a user, a prorated amount is invoiced right away for the remaining part of the month; but when I delete a user, I have to go to another window to take those users off my billing. Since billing adjusted immediately when I added a user, I thought the same would be true when I deleted one (or two, in this case). I ended up paying for a 1.5 months for 2 users before I realized I needed to change something else. I think that's deceptive. Why can't I add or delete users and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Settings Widget

It would be great if there was a icon/widget on the left side of the screen that would go to the settings direction, instead of only being able to access it from the dropdown box on the upper right hand corner.

I am constantly in the settings

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Photos/Attachments to Products & Services

with the ability to post selected pictures and/or brochure in form/document creation.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base