JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

1. the ability to place a call & show up in the job record

show a call has been made in the job record, it now appears in the contact only

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Push Notifications for Desktop

I would like the option if the desktop JN had push notifications that came on the desktop in addition to notifications coming in email form.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Access Company Documents On Contacts/Jobs & When Emailing

At present, we can create an email and attach photos or documents, but when we need a Company document we have to upload it each time to each Contact/Job that needs this form also. If Company documents selection were enabled, it would be great.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  19 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notify Employees when estimate/contract/payment is approved or made.

-Notifies our employees when an estimate/contract/payment has been approved or made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inbox for Email

Why in the world doesnt JobNimbus have an inbox? I'll trade that so-called dashboard in for an inbox any day. There is no way to look in jobnimbus and tell you have an email. At least add the email to the dashboard so it can be checked without having to go look in my email client first just to be told I was sent an email through jobnimbus. Please add this asap.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your submission! In all honesty, JobNimbus doesn’t have an inbox at this time because we wanted to get the email functionality in your hands first since building an inbox takes more time to develop.

This is on our list, however, and we hope to build a great way for you to manage your incoming and outgoing messages in the near future!

6. Update Roadmap

It would be nice to have a development roadmap available to users - to see if things we need are in the pipeline soon or not. Some of of the replies from you on suggestions made here were made over a year or so ago about a feature 'coming soon' yet it's still not available.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I wish JobNimbus had the ability to record calls and or text messages per client.

I wish JobNimbus had the ability to record calls and or text messages per client. This way if an agent is in the field had to make or take a quick call it would record the notes based off of the number dialed to record the interaction. Additionally if a user takes a call and can't remember who they spoke with it would already be sourced per client number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. @mention emails include contact on job emails

At Present, when an @mention is created and the email is sent out; if it was from a Contact, the contact number is referenced and if its a job, the job is referenced; however, many users use Nimbus as Contacts and Jobs and some people follow the Contact or the Job; thus, it would be great if when there is a Job, the Contact could also be stated as in attached sample image

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 click emailing and Gmail Sync

If you're familiar with Pipedrive, you can simply click 1 button and send an email to a client thru your Gmail account. You do not have to bcc someone with the yourcompany@jobnimbusmail.com tag for it to show up in your client history. That is a pain to have to do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Log Incoming Calls as Notes

Can you get the JobNimbus feature to log incoming calls through my smartphone? It seems to log outgoing calls fine I just wanted to know if the reverse was true.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

As far as I’m aware, this is not a capability provided by either iOS or Android, which would be the restricting factor here.

You can, however, always manually enter that call as a note, but I know that’s not incredibly convenient for you. There might be services that could tie into JobNimbus through our integration with Zapier to pull in calls.

We’ll keep up with the latest advances in mobile OS’s to hopefully support this in the future!

11. Starred Notes

Ability to 'Star' some important notes so that they stay on top always.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update Default Emails

It's great we can build templates for these, however:

1) We should be able to update the default so we don't have to bother selecting from a drop down (unless we decide to have multiple templates for one type of email, i.e. invoices)

2) This isn't an option for sending documents, which is important to us as we email contracts to all clients.

3) We should be able to update the subject line, and finally...

4) I love the idea of adding a personalized message to the email as an option

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Form Field in Subject Line of Email Templates

While current email templates have form fields, which work very well, it would be nice if the subject line was also able to automatically generate when the template is used (and it use form fields)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. People Picker in "Other Contacts" Field When Sending Email

Make the other contacts field a lookup field so we can email team members easily.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. End-of-Day/Summary Report Email

I would like to have the option of receiving a summarized email of all the tasks my team performed with the results etc.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Setting To Automatically Attach Certain Attachment Types on Email Templates

When you create an email template, give the ability to automatically have the related job/contact attachment type attach to it without having to manually attach it once template created.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Email from our own domain

We seem to be having a lot of customers complain that they do not receive our estimates or emails. Often, we can coach them through searching for it or checking their spam folders. But in certain circumstances, this turns up nothing even though the emails are marked as "sent" in JN.

If we download the estimate and resend via our own email service (gmail with our own domain, in our case) they have no trouble. Could we have an option to send our emails with our own generic email address as the "sent from"?

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is somewhere we want to go. In the meantime, delivery, open, click, and spam rates have remained steady for a while and we haven’t noticed more issues than previous. We will try to work towards adding a full email integration, but in the meantime downloading and sending from your email address and using the BCC for your JobNimbus email can help mitigate these issues when they arise.

19. Subcontractors Option When Sending Email

I think a great when creating a note-email to have the option to choose the subcontractors for each Job to send an email

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More Notification options for Tasks

If multiple people are assigned to a task, it would be helpful for them all to be notified when tasks are completed. Perhaps add additional notification preferences to the My Info section.

- task completion
    - task due dates updated
    - task activity
    - subtasks added (even if not assigned directly to you)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base