JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saved Estimates Folder

I want to have one central place where I can access Saved Estimates without having to go into a specific Contact

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have taxes show on material orders

I would like to have taxes show on material orders

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have Commissions listed in Financials tab

We would like to have commissions listed as its own section in the Financials tab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. User would like a credit memo be auto created any time an overpayment is made on an invoice.

User would like a credit memo be auto created any time an overpayment is made on an invoice. An overpayment made on the invoice shows as a credit on the invoice itself. User would love to see that credit in the credit memo section without having to manually create a credit memo.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Credit Memos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. E-sign/Finger sign on web version when using touchscreen laptop

We have several team members in the field using touchscreen laptops, it would be helpful to have e-sign/finger sign option on web version of JobNimbus for people using touch screen laptops

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Name your estimates manually rather that have a number assigned to them.

It would be nice if we could name our estimates when we are saving them rather than just having an estimate number assigned to them. I'm a roofing estimator and may give numerous estimates for the same house to the same customer. So when I pull up my estimates I would like to see Joe Smith Tile Roof Estimate, Joe Smith Metal Roof Estimate, Joe Smith Shingle Roof Estimate rather that estimate #1102, estimate #1103 and estimate #1104. I like having the estimate numbers I would just like to name the estimates as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Restrict Material Orders

User would like to restrict the ability to send/submit material orders based on primary contact status. User doesn't want a material order to be submitted until a check is received. Currently there's no way to control that.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Variable Photo Size on Work Orders

We would like to use photos on our work orders to help direct the work, but the photos currently available are often too small to work off of. We'd like the ability to have a larger size shown on the work order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customize Sales Rep Commissions

You should tie a commission rate to the user as part of their profile. Not all sales reps get paid the same. Our entry level folks make 7% whereas our more seasoned and experienced senior reps making 10% or more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Highlight what has been billed in the estimate

It would be great if the system could differentiate what has been billed in the estimate for work that has been invoiced-like highlight what has been billed and what hasnt

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automated payment schedule on Estimate and Invoice

Automated payment schedule with dates and amounts on estimates and invoices to set expectations for a customer’s payment obligations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit/save over an already saved Material Order Template.

The ability to save over an already saved template in material orders . When there are changes that need to be made, we should have the option to add onto and take away what is already saved on our saved templates. I know that I can manually delete a line item as well as add one, but when big changes are needed you have to make a completely brand new "save as template" and that takes unnecessary time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow attachments/pictures to be added to estimates

<p>Allow attachments/pictures to be added to estimates. Be able to customize a message before emailing invoice, etc.</p>

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create Material Order from portions of Estimate

I would like to be able to select individual line items on an estimate then create a Material Order from the selection. Currently you have to either create them all by hand or covert Estimate to a Material Order, then edit all the items not destined for a particular vendor. It's a real pain when you have multiple vendors to order from for a big estimate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Template Header

The ability to add the header from a financial document, i.e an estimate, to all subsequent pages for consistency and cohesiveness.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Payments Made to Invoice to Show the Check Number

Currently, when payments are made the invoice only show the payment date and amount. I would like the option to show the Check # or Reference # to be visible on the invoice

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to add custom shorts codes that calculate percentages of totals

Id like the ability to add custom short codes that can calculate percentages of the total on estimates. For example if the total of an estimate is $10,000.00, I'd like the ability to create short codes that can calculate set percentages of that total. This would be helpful in adding our payment schedules to our estimates. We put Payment to be made as follows 10% ($1,000) down to set place in schedule, 50% ($5,000) once materials are delivered and work starts, etc. It would be nice to be able to enter a short code that calculates the desired percentages instead…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Product and Services Upload

I would love to be able to upload a CSV or XLSX file of our products and services for bulk upload/creation. Instead of needing to create each individual line item in the products and services settings section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products & Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to price estimates with a blanket profit margin

example cost of 1 square of roofing installed is $177 the the profit margin is 49.5% = sales price calculated at $350 a square

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base