JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Job Costing between QBO & JN.

Job Costing between QBO & JN.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Printer Friendly Pages

the digital world is great ans all but some things still need a paper being sent every now and then, however most pages within the application cannot be printed (you can but they are not acceptable) please fix

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set Payment Due

On our templates for invoicing I would like to be able to sent payment due upon receipt currently it is set for net 15 and cannot be changed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View pdf in activity how it is in desktop so you could click on a highlighted invoice or email attachment in the notes/activity

View pdf in activity how it is in desktop so you could click on a highlighted invoice or email attachment in the notes/activity cause when I look especially for an email attachment I cannot find it on mobile the only other option I have is to carry my laptop everywhere which sometimes I forget in my office or its dead and I cannot view the items if I need to real quick.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Due dates for material or supplier bill payments that way we have a reminder to notify us

Be able to have a notification and set a due date for material payments through the material orders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom Estimate Fields

You have custom work order fields and custom invoice fields but not custom estimate fields. It would be great to have them available on the estimate and then be able to have the option to carry that info to the work order and then to the invoice. There are things that you need to capture on an estimate and be able make them mandatory. It isn't practical to use the custom contact or custom job fields to enter the info because the info may not be known at the time of entering the contact and job info. In the gutter…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pictures Uploaded to Estimates Include Description / Caption

Pictures uploaded to estimates either show the type / caption that was already on the photo, or have a place where we can enter that caption. Separate from line item descriptions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Navigation on Financials

You should never have to hit the back button on your browser and you have to do that on your financials and work order tabs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Combining invoices to make a final invoice

It would be nice to combine invoices (or other record types) to make a final invoice or some other type of record

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ability to attach pdf to work order

Would like to be able to attach pdf's to Work Orders (currently can only attach photos). I have to either retype the entire scope into the work order or follow up every Work Order with an email attaching the scope. Sad face for the double work.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multiple Budget Templates

Would like to have multiple budget templates available. This should be an easy thing to code and will allow us to have different people on different compensation models.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to toggle UoM on or off when building an estimate

I would like the ability to either toggle the unit of measure on or off on each estimate. Right now I have the ability to turn it on and off in the settings but that changes all the estimates. Can we have that option/ability when building each new estimate?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. better management of work order templates

It would be better to create and store work order templates that contain typically used list of parts in the Templates window. Currently you can make work order format templates, but you have to create a dummy contact and store work orders that are to be used to populate a new work order.
    Doing this in the Templates window makes it consistent with all other templates. I'd like to see something like "Work Order Content Templates" where you would create and edit them as needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More Comprehensive Estimates

Currently Using SumoQuote and the customer feedback is amazing. Please have the ability to combine all documents to show true value to customer. I have attached a simple example. I would be willing to pay an addtional total of $50/month for this feature. I already pay over $100/month with SumoQuote

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to combine several templates on to one estimate.

Ability to combine several templates on to one estimate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Estimate drop downs in alphabetical order

In products & services the items are in order but in the drop down menu when creating an estimate they are our of order.
    Example:
    Steep 07/12
    Steep 08/12
    Steep 09/12
    Steep 10/12

vs
    Steep 10/12
    Steep 08/12
    Steep 07/12
    Steep 09/12

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Carry price updates over to templates

When product pricing is changed in the master product list the pricing doesn't change in the templates. You have to recreate each template, which seems like it kinda defeats the purpose of having the templates.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Visible split payments for customers to see

Visible split payments for customers to see.
    When I have a payment plan for an invoice, I would like to be able to send the invoice once and for the customer to see the breakdown (Not in the special notes).
    For example - if today is 2/28
    1st payment - $1500 due 3/1
    2nd payment - $4500 due 3/10
    Final payment - $2000 due 3/15

The split payment terms doesn't work that way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Budget CSV Export

Budgets are a great tool, but would be much better with the simple ability to export it like a report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Budgets & Job Costing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base