JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Financials

How can we improve the financials?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A check list for material orders

It would be nice to be able to send a checklist of the materials to acquire for a job to a employee so they can go to a supplier and pick up the items needed and not miss anything. To be able to have a supplier field, SKU #, and possible an image and/or supplier url link to that product.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Material Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto Save For Estimates, Documents, Templates, etc.

Twice today !!! I lost my whole estimate because I have a stupid laptop!! I would love it if the estimates i was creating would auto-save every few minutes!! PLEASE!!! I have lost more than an hour of work today!! :(

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We definitely understand the urgency here and apologize for the lost work and time. We’re looking into this, though we aren’t able to provide an estimate of when this would be available. We’ll keep you posted.

3. Print preview when creating new templates

When creating new templates the only way to make sure the document creator is properly set up you have to create an actual document and view it in PDF mode which is a bit cumbersome.

A way to quickly print preview without having to recreate a document each time would be nice to save time when setting up new docs or modifying existing ones....

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Editable form / table builder / checklist builder

A simple spreadsheet like form/table (editable columns/rows) with ability to insert dropdowns/text/checkboxes, etc in columns - so that we can create checklists for our crews and support personnel. Your table insert tool in the templates section almost does it - except we don't have full flexibility to modify/insert different functions.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reorder payment method options

When applying a payment to an invoice the current default payment type is cash. For me, and I would probably guess many others, Checks would be more common. I would like to change the current static order to have Checks as default

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Convert Invoice to Work Order, Other Combinations

Currently, If you convert and Estimate into an Invoice, you cannot update the same invoice if you have to revise the Estimate ( you have to generate a new invoice or update your existing invoice manually). This creates a problem if you revise the Invoice but then need to convert it into a work order, which you can only do from an estimate.

I suggest the option to update an invoice using an existing estimate (like how you can choose and estimate when generating a work order)
    AND/OR to have the ability to convert an invoice into a work order

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Work Order Amount Payable Summary

I would like to be able to see how much I owe on the work orders that are completed

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an overall markup to the estimate cost

I might be missing something, but the way it works now is to have a cost, then a price for each item, and the difference would be the markup. With this method, if our overhead changes, I would have to go through the whole products and services list, and increase the price for each item to compensate. If we could apply a markup directly to the total of the cost estimate, it would allow us to change the markup very easily on a job by job basis if we wanted too. Thanks

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While you can’t add an overall markup just yet, you can add markup to your individual Products & Services. This might help you get closer until we add markup support directly to your estimates.

9. Payments & Balance on Invoice Grid in Financials Tab

it would be nice when in the financial tab under invoice to see below the invoice any payments & what the actual balance is without having to actually click into the invoice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Estimates & Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Link Work Order to Job Scheduling

If it would be possible to schedule a job directly from the work order, this would eliminate the double entry work of creating a work order and then scheduling the actual job/task.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Work Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Janice!

I’d like to know a bit more about what you’re looking for here. Is it that you want to be able to schedule on a work order (already possible) but have it pass over to the parent job (currently not possible)?

Let me know if that sounds about right or if I’ve got it wrong, and we’ll see what we can do to help out.

Thanks!
    -
    Brad
    JobNimbus Support
    855-964-6287

11. Spreadsheet Templates

We have a quote form in excel which will automatically calculate sub total, VAT and grand total. Want to add fields from database i.e. contact name, job and address etc but can't see a way of doing this?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base