JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Duplicate Work Orders

I would like to be able to duplicate work orders like we can duplicate estimates. This will allow me to take a work order that our sales rep creates and duplicate it and edit it without loosing the original.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View contact info in job

Inside a job, I would like to see the primary contact's name, phone #, email address, etc. This would make things easier because you wouldn't have to leave the job screen to get that info. Plus, I am a Natural Forms user, and I cannot import those fields into my forms because they do not exist at the job level.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom Fields specific to Workflow Type

It would be nice if they could have custom fields only visible if you select a specific workflow type. Like Insurance information only will show on a contact/job to be filled in if you use the Insurance Workflow

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have Contact name, email, phone auto populate Job Owner Name, email and phone.

Have Contact name, email, phone auto populate Job Owner Name, email and phone. It's a pain to have to duplicate this info manually.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When configured to use jobs, limit what entities can be attached to a customer

We need the option to disallow creating, financials, attachments, etc when JobNimbus is configured to use Jobs.

When a customer record is selected, it should only show the list of jobs related to the customer and have the ability to create a new job.

We often have salesmen attach documents and financial info the the customer record instead of the appropriate Job. You can't move them, so it is delete and redo.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Conditional Field for Contacts and Jobs

The Job and Contact pages can be too long, especially with custom fields. It would be great to have conditional fields that only show based on previous selections.

Example: If there is an Insurance Company listed, show insurance fields. If there is no Insurance Company listed hide insurance fields.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export Contact/Job History

User would like to be able to create reports for a specific customer including financials, invoices, estimates, images, etc. so that he can have a document with all of the data he needs about a particular customer in one place. He would also like this report to be available in PDF form.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow different email and phone on job

I would like to see an additional email and phone number in the jobs. Some jobs under a contact might have a different person of contact from other jobs. Example of this would be, we are currently dealing with a large property management company that pays the bills, but has 3 managers that are in control of a certain amount of buildings. I would like to be able to leave the primary contact as the property management company with their information and then be able to put the specific managers info in the jobs for direct communication with them. I…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Convert Contact into Job

It would be nice to take a contact and turn it into a job and attach it to another contact. Sometimes my guys create a contact that is a duplicate contact that has multiple jobs. It would be nice to be able to take that contact and attach it to the duplicate as a job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter Jobs with a board to view all jobs or jobs assigned to me.

Would like to have the ability - if the admin has turned on the ability for users to view all jobs in boards - Give the individual user the ability within boards to show all jobs or just jobs that are assigned to them.

We have a lot of jobs and employees - We don't want to handicap users by only allowing them to see just jobs assigned to them - there are many times that they need to see all jobs to have an idea of what's going on - but at the same time, it would be good…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fillable Contact Form Template

User would like to be able to create a fillable form to send to customers and have the information gathered in that form auto create a new contact

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contact field for multiple email address

Some of our contacts have multiple emails. It would be helpful if there was an option to have multiple emails listed for a contact

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Assign To for Importing Contacts

User would like JobNimbus to read a column to determine the Assigned to. Currently the user is attempting to assign leads to his sales team by importing contacts. When he imports the CSV file, by default all of the imported contacts are being assigned to him, when they should be assigned to his sales team. If the user was able to control that during import, he would save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tiered contacts

We have many contacts who all work for the same company, it would be nice when creating contacts that if we select the company that specific person works for, all the address info will auto populate for the new contact. Business/Company would be the main tier of contacts and individuals within that organization would be a sub tier. You could tie a job to an overall business or to a specific contact or both.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filter Boards by Salesman

User would like the ability for team members with access to all contacts to have the ability to quickly filter existing boards to only show contacts associated with a selected salesman.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a spot to put a clickable hyperlink in jobs

In Contacts, if you put a hyperlink in the "website" field it shows as a clickable hyperlink when viewing the contact. In Jobs, there is no way that I am aware of to add a clickable hyperlink in the job info section. We use this feature when sharing JN Contacts or Jobs with other companies as a quick way to click a link and see everything that they have in their JN file for that customer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The javascript for an empty Main Phone field should put the cursor at the beginning

Currently the field is empty, the cursor can be placed several digits to the right causing a formatting problem without moving the cursor to the first digit position before typing the phone number. It is the only phone number field with the issue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When you have several related contacts the ability to turn off ones that are closed

If I have a related contact for several customers (same contact-different customers). have the ability to sort into categories.

Customer Info:

B Person
    Xxxx
    Xxxx

Township is Related Contact

When you click on related contact – several customers appear that are connected to this township

Each customer is in a different category – contract signed, home visit scheduled, project closed. Right now they are sorted alphabetically regardless of their category

Have the ability to group these customers into categories, and then alphabetically within categories.
    Would be so much easier to find

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Color code customer tiles based of days in status

Would like the ability to color code the customer tiles based on time in status for a more visual representation of the tiles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Referral Name Textbox for Lead Sources

I would like the lead source option "Other" to give sales reps a field to enter a name. Currently I have a custom field for "Referral Name," but I have to run two separate reports (built-in and custom) to get a detailed view of my lead sources.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base