JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

1. Deep Links in Mobile for Email Notifications

Ex. When I get an email notification of a new lead on my phone, I would like clicking on the contact links to take me to the mobile app instead of the desktop version of the website. If it's difficult to differentiate, perhaps the option of placing mobile-app specific links would be a good solution.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notifications Center

A unified place for @Mentions, related activity, new assignments, and more.

"When I'm mentioned, I get an e-mail. That's great unless I don't check my e-mail. It would be nice when I'm in Nimbus to have all of the @mentions with the associated information listed in a box on the dashboard."

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Live Support Chat

I would love it if you guys had a live chat feature!!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copying in on JN emails (CC, BCC)

CC on an email when sent out of NImbus. As the moment you can send to more than one individual but not cc. This would be useful as you can copy in customers, insurance adjusters, property managers, and more on email correspondence about a claim inside JN.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Team Chat

Have onine chat system so I could chat with al my team contacts even if they are not in the office. Just like MSN or live chat on Facebook, it would be nice if I could chat with anyone online who is on my team or contacts list from the office/company. For example, my boss lives in Edmonton so if we were both logged in then we could chat live if we need anything or if we are working on a file at same time.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. User Customizable Sender E-mail Address

Ability to use personal or business email address as the sender for emails sent from JobNibmus.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Email Signatures

This should be as easy as taking the contact information from the user and dropping HTML code to pull that info from the database. The user would have a checkbox option to include signature, which would be selected by default.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can use Email Templates to add signatures for each user when sending emails from either the Add Note feature or when sending automated emails.

Direct email signatures per user from their profile is still on our development list but this is a great workaround in the meantime.

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base