JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Communication

1. Removing "Re: [JobNimbus]" from every reply through Gmail

Every time a contact replies & our users reply back using Gmail (which is where we reply from, not in JobNimbus) it adds a new "Re:[JobNimbus]" for each reply, totaling up on a subject line making it visually unappealing/confusing to customers.

If no plans for an Gmail integration in future, we would like to at least see this feature of lengthening the subject line removed please

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I wish JobNimbus had the ability to record calls and or text messages per client.

I wish JobNimbus had the ability to record calls and or text messages per client. This way if an agent is in the field had to make or take a quick call it would record the notes based off of the number dialed to record the interaction. Additionally if a user takes a call and can't remember who they spoke with it would already be sourced per client number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More than one email address per contact

I'd like to "share" a file with someone else, but there is only 1 email address that can be assigned with a particular contact. For example an appraiser, public adjuster or attorney. Or for example I'd like to email State Farm and invoice or permit receipt, but have to manually enter the email address each time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. one click calling clients from within desktop

Would be awesome if when working within the desktop version, office personell can click and call clients. Have no clue what it would take to make that happen, but JN does everything else-I believe you can do it! Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Phone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 click emailing and Gmail Sync

If you're familiar with Pipedrive, you can simply click 1 button and send an email to a client thru your Gmail account. You do not have to bcc someone with the yourcompany@jobnimbusmail.com tag for it to show up in your client history. That is a pain to have to do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track when a client opens estimates and invoices

notifications when a lead or client opened a sent estimate or invoice. I currently use Joist App just for that reason

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update Roadmap

It would be nice to have a development roadmap available to users - to see if things we need are in the pipeline soon or not. Some of of the replies from you on suggestions made here were made over a year or so ago about a feature 'coming soon' yet it's still not available.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. JobNimbus Email Forwarding Address

At present, it appears the Jobnimbus email can only forward to one email address. It would be nice if adding a comma after the first would allow our clients to add more than one email forwarding address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. @mention emails include contact on job emails

At Present, when an @mention is created and the email is sent out; if it was from a Contact, the contact number is referenced and if its a job, the job is referenced; however, many users use Nimbus as Contacts and Jobs and some people follow the Contact or the Job; thus, it would be great if when there is a Job, the Contact could also be stated as in attached sample image

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The wording of "please Reply All" for hard coded email templates.

When sending a document for a signature, the email sent is hard coded and cannot be edited. However, it does not specify Reply All and not all clients know to select Reply All and we do not know about all of our responses from clients because of it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. @mentions should include Date of Activity

At present, when @mentions go out we get the note but not the date the activity occurred. please add so when the email arrives it is available and prevents having to click over just to see because when we click over since no date given we land on the activity with no reference and have to start HUNTING for it/ looking for it hoping for a match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improved Share / Client Portal

Hey team,

What I'm about to show you is top secret information. :) Thank me later.

JN is not the only CRM out there. But, I cancelled my other CRM because I love the simplicity of JN. Nevertheless, JN NEEDS to give the ability for us contractors to put a LOGIN section on our website to allow customers to login and view certain details about their projects.

When customers login to their client portal, this should be the first thing they see --> https://www.screencast.com/t/b89Gqn8cuOty or see attached image. I should get an award medal for this sh*t! :)

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a great example, thank you for sharing! We have many of these same ideas for improving our existing share feature and are working towards that.

Thank you so much for sticking with us and for providing these great suggestions. I’ll be sure the dev team gets this info and can work towards making it happen!

And we’ll see what we can do about getting you that award ????!

14. Inbox for Email

Why in the world doesnt JobNimbus have an inbox? I'll trade that so-called dashboard in for an inbox any day. There is no way to look in jobnimbus and tell you have an email. At least add the email to the dashboard so it can be checked without having to go look in my email client first just to be told I was sent an email through jobnimbus. Please add this asap.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your submission! In all honesty, JobNimbus doesn’t have an inbox at this time because we wanted to get the email functionality in your hands first since building an inbox takes more time to develop.

This is on our list, however, and we hope to build a great way for you to manage your incoming and outgoing messages in the near future!

15. Automated Scheduled Email Campaigns

We'd like the ability to tell Job Nimbus to send an email to a client... on a certain date, not just when status is changed, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your submission! With our focus being on the sales and project sides directly, we have elected for now to rely on services that are dedicated to email delivery that include double opt-in, subscription management, spam prevention, visual emails, list management, and more (things that would take our focus off making a great tool for our customers).

You can accomplish this now by using our integration with Zapier. With this, you can send your client records out to MailChimp, Constant Contact, or another email service and prepare rich, visual emails that offer subscription & spam management.

Here is a video that actually walks you through how to set up the Zapier integration: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2017/11/27/how-to-email-campaigns-zapier/

If you have further questions, please contact support@jobnimbus.com or call 855-964-6287.

16. Notifications for new attachments added to Share portal by non-users

We would like the ability to be notified when a new attachment has been added to a shared job. We have found this to be a great way for our clients to upload specific documents like signed contracts and other documents to a job but have no idea when this is done other than checking from time to time. It would be nice if when a new attachment was added that an email notification was sent to the internally 'Assigned To' or 'Sales Rep'

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Log Incoming Calls as Notes

Can you get the JobNimbus feature to log incoming calls through my smartphone? It seems to log outgoing calls fine I just wanted to know if the reverse was true.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

As far as I’m aware, this is not a capability provided by either iOS or Android, which would be the restricting factor here.

You can, however, always manually enter that call as a note, but I know that’s not incredibly convenient for you. There might be services that could tie into JobNimbus through our integration with Zapier to pull in calls.

We’ll keep up with the latest advances in mobile OS’s to hopefully support this in the future!

18. Push Notifications for Desktop

I would like the option if the desktop JN had push notifications that came on the desktop in addition to notifications coming in email form.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Starred Notes

Ability to 'Star' some important notes so that they stay on top always.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update Default Emails

It's great we can build templates for these, however:

1) We should be able to update the default so we don't have to bother selecting from a drop down (unless we decide to have multiple templates for one type of email, i.e. invoices)

2) This isn't an option for sending documents, which is important to us as we email contracts to all clients.

3) We should be able to update the subject line, and finally...

4) I love the idea of adding a personalized message to the email as an option

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Communication

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base