JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically create a job

When creating a contact, it should have an option to select after all information is entered to select if I want to create a job for this contact and it pulls relevant information to the Job from the Contact. IE. : I create a contact, there would be a button at the end, next to SAVE that says "SAVE CONTACT AND ADD A JOB", then it would pull the address, phone number, custom fields into the job. making it an easier flow of use and less typing and clicking.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attach Files to Work Order

Please allow us to be able to attach files (like an Eagleview) to a work order. It would be great to be able to send photos, sketches, measurements, etc. to subcontractors for punch lists, repairs, or even just general info.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the most recent contacts to the activity page.

Tasks when you open the app doesn’t make for a good user experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A way to assign my own Job #'s

It is important that I can assign my own company job number once I have a signed contract. This number is not only my Job Number but is what I use for a P.O. when ordering materials and assigning to a sub-contractor. The numbering system that I currently use reflects the year and job count for that year. Example Job #19-23. Job was sold in 2019 and was the 23rd job of that year. This allows me to not only keep track of how many jobs I actually did but helps me to know when my warranties are up. As…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mailing address for Customers

The street address isn't always the same at the mailing address. We have several customers that have PO Box delivery or own rental properties. In such cases we need to be able to enter the work site address as well as the mailing address.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Connecting Work Orders with Their Subcontractors

It would be very convenient if work orders assigned to subcontractors would appear in the work order tab on their contact page! It seems like the program used to do this, but doesn't anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the canned email message for sending Documents editable

We need you to make the canned email message for sending Documents editable (like you just did for emailing Estimates). Our company needs to convey more in an email message than the canned message. More importantly, we want a personal-looking signature so it looks less like spam.

We currently don't use your easy "email" option because of this, even though by not doing so, I have to go in and manually change 3 statuses : Job>Proposed, Estimate>Sent, Contract>Sent.

Keep up the excellent work~

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Conversation notes vs Individual Notes

At present, notes are entered individually; and when someone "replies" to the note, one has to go find it somewhere in the Activity time line. It would be nice if there was a conversation feature whereby a note can be responded to or comments trails made a part of it (like a blog post) so one can reply to that note specifically.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Activity & Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show address in board view

Display the address or just the city in the boards view to make scheduling jobs closer together easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. no job field limit

Under "Job FIelds", we have Tile Colors as a "Field Name" Options List, and are only allowed 50 options. Tile comes in many brands and colors, and 50 isn't enough! Would like a limitless option of names we can enter.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Details on Exported Contacts

User would like to have access to a log or with details about contacts being exported. This would allow the user to see who exported contacts, what contacts they exported, and when those contacts were exported.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Activity & Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to differentiate between job contacts and other contacts and give only lead contacttts job numbers

The way we do our jobs is we have a contact, and under it we assign it a job. We often have multiple jobs under one contact because we consider the water remediation a job and the repairs a separate job. However, since they are under the same loss, same customer, they get the same job number with a different suffix. E.G. 19-1040-MIT Smith, and 19-1040-REC Smith. It would be really nice if you elect only your leads to get job #'s, and that you could assign the jobs under the contact the same job # with a different suffix.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Private fields

Ability to make specific fields on a Contact private.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Contact into Job

It would be great if when a Contact is created we could actually change the Contact into a Job?? It would be easier and not over populate the Job Nimbus as much with duplication of Customers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tab from one customer to the next

Tab from one customer to the next.

If I am on a customer's page (which shows their contact information and activity), I would like to be able to click on a "Next" button to go to the next, or previous, customer. That way, if a customer has more than one unit, I can move between their screens without having to go back out an type in a new search entry.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Personalize the designated contact number

There is a automatic number assigned to each contact-It would be nice to either be able to change that or add a field for a customer number that is searchable. Most businesses will assign customers numbers that makes sense with their system of doing things and it would be nice if there was a way to add a number that is also searchable. Currently adding a field for the job number is possible but we can not search the number and have it come up.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. view all attachments in a job

When we create a Job, it consists of One or more Tasks and potentially Sub-tasks. Tasks often have attachments related to the task and various notes.

When you view a Job, one should be able to see all documents and notes related to the job. Probably a good way to implement this would be to have a checkbox that, when checked, would expand the list of items returned to include items in the job and everything below it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Jobs Sorted by date of Notes

Is it possible to sort jobs on boards by date of last note entered? It would be beneficial to see jobs sorted by date of notes added to see progress or know when it was last checked.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to view Start date and End date on the Board view

Ability to see both start date and end date in board view and/or the option to choose which date is displayed on the board.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customer/Job number in Display Name

There needs to be an option in General settings: Advanced options to add the customer or job number to the display name. I manually added ALL CUSTOMER NUMBERS to the display name, but in the future, this could be a make or break situation with this CRM. Also, it would eliminate the "duplicate" name situation as all names would have a unique number next to it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base