JobNimbus Feedback

Have suggestions for how we can improve? Share them in the categories, or vote for the ideas you like best. We want to hear your feedback!

Please only include one suggestion per post. While we can't respond to every suggestion, we are committed to reviewing every suggestion individually.

Contacts & Jobs

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. the option to edit the job fields in place

We have added many addition custom fields to our jobs. Some fields are altered in different phases of the job process. It would be helpful to be able to edit those field directly without have to go to edit for each job each time a change is needed. Some fields are as simple as True/False or Setting a date.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! Could you give me a couple of specific fields you’re thinking of and the circumstances around them being changed during the process? I want to make sure I’m understanding fully so we can provide the best possible solution.

Thank you!

2. Job number added to name

When syncing a job to quickbooks it creates a project with the job name.

High volume makes it time consuming to find the correct projects in quickbooks to allocate invoices to, especially if the supplier may just have posted a job # as refference rather than the full name.

It would be great if a job name would automatically include a job #, at least when syncing with quickbooks.

For example I create my first job job #1001 and I name it "140 first street."

The system actually names it

J1001 - 140 first street.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason why you aren’t adding those invoices into JobNimbus directly to sync to QB?

We just launched options for Display Name with a “Address Line 1” option to display, but we don’t currently have the option to show the number along with it. Maybe this could help you in the meantime.

3. The ability to let sales rep the option to view their contacts on a map or list.

The ability to let sales rep the option to view and keep track of their contacts on a map or a list.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lead Intelligence feature to auto-fill fields

One CRM solution i used had it and I know hubspot has it as well and i was told its called "Lead Intelligence" and what it does is, as soon as you enter a contact (prospect, customer, whomever) and their email, web crawlers were dispatched and if the contact has any social media accounts the spiders came back automatically filled in social media data like handle, full name, and every social media account available

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Total Project Duration (in addition to Days in Status)

It would be good to know how many a days a project has been sitting in the pipeline and not only in a particular status. It is possible that a project took unusually long in one particular stage but there is no way of telling that easily once the project enters the next stages. Having a section like (x/y) shown in boards would be very helpful (where x = number of days in that status and y= total number of days the project has been in the pipeline)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Organize the Board in Sections

Ability to organize the boards into sub sections and even place boards into categories. Example would be a Category called Financials and in there you would have all the boards you created for financial process. It would help to keep it clean and organized. More specific permission settings would be nice as well. Where you could allow access based on groups.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. County Field

Need a County Field in Contacts. Taxes and codes vary between Counties.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This would eventually have a severe impact on board performance as “archived” items are an ever-increasing number (it’s the end destination for all contacts in your account).

A better view for archived items is in the Reports section where you can filter the report to just show Archived items in list form, and allows you to see more fields at a time.

9. Import Contacts from iPhone, vCard, Contacts apps

Self explanatory. Going through cdv?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update: You can almost always export your contacts from contact apps, even Mac contacts syncing with iPhone, etc into a CSV which you can then import into JobNimbus.

We will continue to move towards these other contact import options going forward.
    -
    We’re planning to add them new fangled contact import integrations (Apple/iCloud, Google, etc.) in the future.

I’ll let you know as we get closer, but we don’t have a date to announce at this time.

10. Required Tasks before a status change

This would make it so the users can't change the status of a Job unless they have marked their tasks as complete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Viewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Contacts & Jobs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base